Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where was Sunny Hostin? Fans thrilled as 'The View' host returns after being absent from show for two days

2023-08-01 12:49
Apart from appearing on ABC’s ‘Here and Now’ with Sandra Blackman, Sunny Hostin was in Panama for the wedding of her friends
Where was Sunny Hostin? Fans thrilled as 'The View' host returns after being absent from show for two days

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sunny Hostin had been MIA from ‘The View’ for two consecutive days and was temporarily replaced by guest co-host Rachel Lindsay. Recently, Hostin took to Instagram to share some pictures and videos, which explained her whereabouts as she was away from the New York studio. Hostin was surrounded by friends and family as she celebrated a wedding.

While Hostin was away from ‘The View’, former Bachelorette Lindsay filled in for her with some strong points and a sense of humor to go with it. However, by the looks of it, fans missed having Hostin on the panel and are thrilled that she is back.

Where was Hostin?

Apart from appearing on ABC’s ‘Here and Now’ with Sandra Blackman, Hostin was off to Panama for a wedding. Hostin’s friends Ana and Gilbert tied the knot as the co-host posted a picture of them from the wedding and wrote, “Nothing like celebrating the young woman who helped us raise our children for almost 7 years while also getting an MBA. Thank you for welcoming us to Panama. Chosen family. What a blessing. Happy Wedding Day Ana & Gilbert. We love you. Oh and yea, Gabriel caught the garter. 🤷🏽‍♀️” Hostin’s children Paloma and Gabriel were also present at the event with her husband Manny.

It looked like Hostin had a blast in Panama as she also posted a video from the wedding as she plans her next vow renewal in Panama and wrote, “I think maybe my next vow renewal may need to be in Panama because I can wear a carnival head piece over my dress. I mean - what’s better then that? Ana & Gilberto’s wedding.” After what looked like a fun few days, Hostin has returned to ‘The View’ to talk all things politics and read her famous legal notes.

‘Glad to have Sunny back’

As Trump faces new charges in the infamous secret documents case, Hostin read the legal note at the end of the segment, while also putting forth her views about Trump, making up for the two days she had missed. ‘The View’ took to YouTube to post a clip of the panel discussing Trump, and the comments section was focused on Hostin’s return. One fan wrote, “I'm so glad Sunny is on the view because it's good to hear her legal experience and background.” Another said, “I'm so glad Sunny Hostin is back on the view today.”

People have also mentioned the legal notes as one wrote, “Sunny reading the disclaimers is always a crackup.” Another said, “They must have gotten on Sunny for the way she reads those legal notes 😂” Fans also noticed that Hostin made a strong comeback as one comment read, “Sunny was on strong form today!” One commented, “Glad to have Sunny back on The View.”