Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate once paid $1M for Tristan Tate's 'irresponsible' actions

2023-09-09 14:47
In the past, Tristan Tate went as far as pledging to shield Andrew with his own life, vowing to take a bullet for him should anyone ever threaten harm
Andrew Tate once paid $1M for Tristan Tate's 'irresponsible' actions

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the polarizing influencer, and his brother, Tristan Tate, have a profound connection that resonates with many of their followers.

In a video that went viral in June, fans got a glimpse of the strong bond between the two as Andrew stepped in to rectify Tristan's errors by paying a staggering $1 million.

The unwavering solidarity between Andrew and Tristan is unmistakable, evident in their support for one another.

In the past, Tristan Tate went as far as pledging to shield Andrew with his own life, vowing to take a bullet for him should anyone ever threaten harm.

Andrew Tate pays $1M in the form of Ferrari for Tristan Tate's action

In a viral video clip featuring Tristan and Luc, a notable incident occurred. Tristan kicked Luc, who is their cousin.

During the same video, Tristan expressed his apologies to Luc for his behavior. However, Andrew wasn't satisfied with a simple verbal apology; he felt the need to make an extravagant gesture to make amends with their cousin Luc.

Andrew conveyed his belief that Luc deserved more than just words of regret from Tristan.

He announced his intention to compensate for Tristan's irrational actions by purchasing a gift for Luc, specifically, a Ferrari.

When Luc mentioned that he couldn't drive, Andrew assured him that he would initially drive the car for him. Turning to Tristan, Andrew made it clear that the reason he was buying the Ferrari for Luc was because of Tristan's actions.

Andrew said, "Luc, my brother’s irresponsible. I’m gonna apologize for his irrationality by buying you a present. So I’m going to buy you a Ferrari."

He further added, "But you can’t drive it … Obviously he can’t drive so I’ll have to drive it for him at first. I’m buying it for Luc because of what you did."

While the specific Ferrari model and its price remained undisclosed, fans engaged in speculation, estimating its cost to be approximately $1 million.

Internet stunned after Andrew Tate pays off for Tristan Tate's mistake

Following the revelation that Andrew was prepared to spend $1 million on a Ferrari as a gesture to compensate Luc for his brother Tristan's actions, numerous individuals stepped forward to voice their opinions on the matter.

On the Instagram post, one user wrote, "Money doesn't buy happiness???" Another user wrote, "Bro bought him THE LA FERRARI 💀🔥"

A user stated, "Lmao he's literally broke, he barely even owns his cars, his house is worth less than mine ffs most of the cars he shows off belong to one of his friends gumball rally company. He's a f***in Brokie."

Tags news