Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Rita Ora's net worth? Singer slammed by fans for 'fake' autographs on latest record

2023-08-13 15:17
Rita Ora's followers are raising doubts about the veracity of signed copies of her most recent album and requesting a refund from the pop star
What is Rita Ora's net worth? Singer slammed by fans for 'fake' autographs on latest record

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rita Ora's thriving musical career and lucrative stints as a judge on 'The Masked Singer' and 'The X Factor' have helped her amass a staggering fortune.

Currently, Rita Ora's followers are requesting a refund from the pop star after raising doubts about the veracity of signed copies of her most recent album, which can be purchased online for up to $25. Let's learn about Ora's net worth.

What is Rita Ora's net worth?

Ora, a British actress and singer, has a net worth of $30 million. She is one of the most popular solo female singers from the UK, with a ton of hits that have reached the top of the charts.

She has also had significant success outside the United Kingdom with various mainstream singles, besides a modestly successful acting career. Also a skilled businesswoman, Ora has worked with numerous fashion brands to develop clothing lines, as reported by Celebrity Net Worth.

Why are fans angry at Rita Ora?

In the latest controversy, Ora's observant followers, whom she calls "Ritabots," have discovered differences between the handwriting scrawled on the album covers sold online and those signed by Ora at events.

This precipitated a Twitter backlash against Ora. A user wrote, "@RitaOra is a disgrace. She sold personally signed vinyl and CDs and didn't even sign them herself. Fans are left with worthless signed items which were signed by her assistant. Anything for the charts nit karma got her after her album dropped from #3 to #99."

Someone else expressed their shock writing, "Omg apparently rita ora didn't actually sign any of the signed albums she sold."

"Sooooo @BanquetRecords what's going to be done is it true that @RitaOra didn't sign this? I've seen the album signings signature and handwriting and it's completely different! This isn't right and is false advertising!" another fumed.

Meanwhile, some are asking for a refund. "@BanquetRecords Hi I've also emailed you now about this. @RitaOra didn't sign this. I'd like a refund please amd to return it," a comment read.

Ora has been touring the UK to promote her most recent album, 'You & I', which was released on July 14. In one day, she visited five cities, including Liverpool, to sign copies for adoring fans.

The singer of 'Praising You' resides in a Victorian mansion in London worth £7.5 million ($9.5M). She reportedly makes £1 million ($1.3M) per season judging 'The Masked Singer' and earned roughly the same figure in 2015 judging 'X-Factor'.

Tags news