Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac's stunning detective look sets social media ablaze: 'You look breathtaking'

2023-10-07 14:58
Previously, Paige Spiranac wowed her followers by donning the iconic attire of Velma from Scooby-Doo as part of her Halloween celebration
Paige Spiranac's stunning detective look sets social media ablaze: 'You look breathtaking'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Golf sensation Paige Spiranac's latest post leaves fans stunned after she channeled her inner detective.

Paige Spiranac has once again captivated the hearts of her fans with her intriguing fashion statement.

Paige Spiranac stuns the internet with sizzling photo

Spiranac, known for her perceptive commentary and compelling social media persona displayed a detective-inspired attire in a recent tweet that sparked considerable interest and conjecture.

In this eye-catching ensemble, the golf influencer chose a well-fitted white crop top to emphasize her physique, complemented by snug high-waisted leather pants, elegantly matched with stylish boots.

This outfit underscored her fashion flair and knack for making any attire alluring.

Just days ago, Spiranac wowed her followers by donning the iconic attire of Velma from Scooby-Doo as part of her Halloween celebration.

Her choice of the character's signature orange turtleneck top and red pleated mini skirt ignited a frenzy of admiration and affection from her fans, raising both the temperature and heartbeats of her audience.

Now, she has shifted her focus back to her role as an influencer, with her latest topic of discussion revolving around the Ryder Cup coverage.

The Ryder Cup was poised to be featured in Netflix's popular golf special 'Full Swing'.

The streaming giant had ambitious plans to offer an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at the Ryder Cup on the course and in the locker room as part of the show's upcoming third season.

When Zach Johnson, a prominent figure in the golf world, rejected the idea of such private access, it disappointed Netflix and its fans.

Paige then said, “I think it was because they weren’t going to see a penny off of how much they would generate, how much Netflix would generate for some of the other players," as per Essentially Sports.

Further adding, "And so we know that they’re following Max Homa. I’m sure Max is getting paid quite well for that. And if what Jamie Weir said is true, then Xander Schauffele and Patrick Cantlay will not get a penny from it."

She continued, “So why give them access to something that is seen as so sacred, and then you’re not going to benefit at all from it? It had nothing to do with getting an inside look or keeping the team room chemistry high.”

Internet goes gaga over Paige Spiranac

One user wrote, "You look absolutely breathtaking," while the other user wrote, "Now that’s what I call a MF Baddie." Another user wrote, "A remedy."

The fourth user wrote, "Omg look at the legs and the trousers wow."

The fifth user wrote, "I’m paralyzed."

Tags news