Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Anna Kurdys quit 'Love Island USA'? Fans dub islander 'loser' after she dumps Bergie and plays 'bingo card'

2023-08-02 09:57
'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Anna chose not to pair up with Bergie and self-evicted herself
Why did Anna Kurdys quit 'Love Island USA'? Fans dub islander 'loser' after she dumps Bergie and plays 'bingo card'

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 Episode 14 stirred the drama by making the contestants recouple once again. This time the gear was in the hands of the new entries. The three islanders, Emily Chavez, Kenzo Nudo, and Jonah Allman, were given the chance to choose to make the couple first. And none among the three picked up Anna Kurdys.

'Love Island USA' fans expected that Anna will choose Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen in the end after not being picked by anyone. However, it seems Anna's concern this time was not just to be safe but form a connection as well. Indee,d the contestant self evicted herself. This led many to wonder why did Anna leave 'Love Island USA' so early?

Why did Anna quit 'Love Island USA' Season 5?

Anna was not seeing herself forming a strong connection with anyone in the villa. Not picking up the only option she was left with, that was Bergie, Anna chose to self-evict herself. Seeing Anna not couple with Bergie made it obvious that she did not see her future with him or was not romantically attracted to him. Therefore, without wasting any more time in the villa, she opted to go out. Her self-eviction left Bergie in a dangerous spot in the villa. Will he also be eventually eliminated?

'Loser finally develops self-awareness'

Seeing Anna realise soon that she was not made for 'Love Island USA' and was not seen fitting with Bergie as a couple, a fan tweeted, "Anna self evicting I used to pray for times like this love the self awareness." Another slammed and praised her at the same time, "Anna leaving yessssss, i love when a loser finally develops self-awareness." Another claimed, "Anna sending herself home was not on my #loveislandusa bingo card, but i am genuinely so glad she is going can’t stand looking at that hair any longer." Furthermore, a fan tweeted, "Okay love Island production thanks for doing the right thing and keeping Bergie around. He shouldn't have to go bc Anna dumped herself."

'Anna should've taken Bergie with her'

Seeing Anna self-evict herself and Bergie being left without any partner by his side, made a fan tweet, "Anna should've taken Bergie with her." Another wrote, "If Bergie just don’t send himself home already like damn you see Anna dipped, now your turn!!" Another slammed the show for saving Bergie, "#loveislandusa i’m sorry how does anna decision automatically mean bergie is safe production stop saving this man!!!!!" "The Bergie production plant theory is STILL alive since Anna conveniently eliminated herself!" wrote a fan. A fan called out the production, "So even though no one picked Bergie he’s still safe but Anna’s not??? Production is not beating the allegations."

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes will be available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes will be released on Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.