Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Was MrBeast really invited to doomed Titanic sub? Internet says 'you are making this up'

2023-06-26 14:57
MrBeast claims he almost agreed to go on the Titan submersible that met a fatal accident killing 5 people onboard
Was MrBeast really invited to doomed Titanic sub? Internet says 'you are making this up'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy Donaldson, also known as MrBeast, appeared to be guilty of lying when he claimed on Twitter that he had received an invitation to visit the wreckage of the Titanic on the OceanGate submersible. Fans are wondering if the YouTuber was really invited to the sunken sub.

MrBeast claimed that he could have died along with the other five people aboard the Titanic, which imploded due to various shortcuts taken by the incompetent CEO, who was among the fatalities.

'Why are you making this up'

Fans were quick to point out something strange in MrBeast's screenshot of the note he purportedly received with the invitation. The text in the screenshot read, "Also, I'm going to the Titanic in a submarine late this month. The team would be stoked to have you along."

MrBeast was asked on Twitter why the message box is blue when incoming texts on iPhones are green. A user mocked MrBeast for faking the text, "Y’all do realize if he faked this he could’ve just did it alot easier by sending himself the message It’s really not that difficult to make it look real if he was lying. I don’t think he’s making this up lol." Another user wrote, "Wait why is the text reciept blue why are you making this up."

MrBeast wrote clearing the air, "My friend sent me the screenshot of when he invited me. Didn’t think to scroll up and screenshot our old texts myself."

MrBeast's claim on the OceanGate story sparked questions about his friend's cancellation of the $250,000 trip. The YouTuber is yet to respond and show the real screenshot, or admit it was a lie.

Did MrBeast have bad vibe about doomed Titanic sub?

MrBeast captioned his tweet writing, "I was invited earlier this month to ride the Titanic submarine, I said no. Kind of scary that I could have been on it." The caption made the internet question if the YouTuber got a bad vibe about the Titanic sub.

A concerned user asked, "So glad you said no, that’s terrifying. Was there something that stood out that made you decline going?" Another user enquired, "Crazy to think about. What made you decide against it?"

MrBeast is yet to reply to such questions on his tweet but many of his fans are thankful that he declined the invitation.

What happened to the Titan submersible?

On June 18, the Titanic submarine, operated by OceanGate, lost communication with its surface support vessel while diving into the Titanic debris in the Atlantic Ocean. OceanGate stated that all five people on board were thought dead after the submarine experienced a "catastrophic implosion."

The fact that the OceanGate Expedition submarine was being controlled by a video game controller that can be purchased on the Internet for less than $40, a Logitech F710, drew a lot of attention this week.

It is not uncommon to use a commercial video game controller to run a vehicle or some specialized components. A number of military equipment, drones, and other gadgets use the versatility and connection of commercial controllers to create an interface that is clear and organically familiar to many. They do not hesitate to employ these gadgets to operate certain subsystems, such as a submarine's periscope, even in sophisticated vehicles.

Tags news