Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOSLC' star Angie Harrington quits Bravo show after her son Hart's autism diagnoses

2023-09-06 06:23
In May 2023, Angie revealed that she was leaving 'RHOSLC' to help provide more care for Hart after he was diagnosed with autism
'RHOSLC' star Angie Harrington quits Bravo show after her son Hart's autism diagnoses

SALT LAKE, UTAH: Angie Harrington is not returning to 'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4 to spend more time with her youngest son Hart Christopher Harrington.

In May 2023, Angie revealed that she was leaving 'RHOSLC' to help provide more care for Hart after he was diagnosed with autism.

Angie received Hart's diagnosis in November 2022 and has been taking steps to adjust ever since.

In a previous interview with People, Angie revealed that she along with her family come together to "protect Hart and love Hart and do whatever we can to help him through this process."

Angie went on to reveal that she reached out to her co-stars Heather and Meredith Marks, who she said were "extremely supportive and wonderful".

Despite her exit from the show, Angie explained that she is grateful for her time on the show as it allowed her to raise awareness for issues impacting the transgender community.

While referencing juggling with motherhood and reality TV, Angie noted, "It was also a matter 'of brain capacity, for sure. Because the older I get, the more exhausted I get. There’s only so much room you can handle."

She added that the show "was taking me away from what I really have to focus on right now."

Who is Angie Harrington's son Hart?

Hart Christopher Harrington is Angie Harrington's son whom she had with her husband Chris Harrington. Hart was born on April 17, 2019.

Hart's speech was delayed when he turned one but as care was limited due to the Covid pandemic, he was enrolled in preschool.

He was recently diagnosed with autism. Hart is in therapy 35 hours a week to kind of catch him up with neurotypical children.

Hart often makes appearances on his mother Angie's social media profiles.

Angie Harrington rejects 'RHOSLC' producer's invitation to return to Bravo show

Angie Harrington was offered to appear on the Bravo show as a regular star. However, she never accepted that offer and revealed, "My initial instinct was, 'Don’t do it.' And there are times I go, 'Yeah, maybe I should have listened to that.'"

Angie made her television debut with 'RHOSLC' Season 2 and hoped it would be a "powerful platform" to "raise awareness" for the transgender community.

After two seasons as a 'friend' of 'The Housewives', however, Angie had to make a "hard choice" and decline the producers' invitation to return.

Angie revealed that the producers reached out to her and said, "We'd love to have you back. And we'd love to share your son's story because I had confided in them what was going on. And kudos to them for being willing to bring awareness." But she ultimately decided she needed to devote her time to her family.

Fake Instagram account sparks feud among Angie Harrington, Jen Shah, and Lisa Barlow

Chris Harrington's fake account drama was the center of 'RHSOLC' Season 3. Chris created a fake Instagram account to allegedly get revenge on Lisa Barlow.

Chris' trolling started after her season two drama with Lisa, which involved Angie accusing Lisa of sabotaging one of her charity events. Chris got really frustrated because he felt like Angie was being attacked in the media.

However, to make matters worse, Whitney Rose previously claimed Angie started the season three cheating rumors about Lisa trading 'sexual favors' to help her tequila brand Vida become more successful. However, Lisa denied the accusations but the co-stars' relationship had been strained forever.

Who is 'RHOSLC' alum Angie Harrington?

Angie Harrington is a well-known reality television personality who starred in 'Real House Wives of Salt Lake City'. Besides her role on 'RHOSLC', she has a successful fashion and lifestyle blog, The Fashion Ruse.

Angie Harrington is currently married to Chris Harrington, who is the president of Global Revenue and the CRO at Entrata. The couple currently has three children together.

'The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' will premiere on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, at 9 pm ET on Bravo.