Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'DWTS' Season 32: Val Chmerkovskiy's 9-month-old son Rome steals spotlight on Disney100 Night as he makes his show debut

2023-10-18 12:58
Fans claim 'petition for more screentime for Rome' as Val Chmerkovskiy's son makes debut on 'DWTS' Season 32
'DWTS' Season 32: Val Chmerkovskiy's 9-month-old son Rome steals spotlight on Disney100 Night as he makes his show debut

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ahead of the release of 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32's Disney 100 Night, we saw Disney+ releasing a video where the contestants of the show and their pro partners were featured. Well, the video also showed Valentin Chmerkovskiy's son making his debut in 'DWTS.'

The video starts with Valentin and Jenna Johnson coming out of their house with their 9-month-old Rome. Further in the video we see Valentin, who is in the driver's seat, handling a mickey mouse toy to Rome as he cheers and giggles in the backseat.

Rome is then seen playing with a mickey mouse toy as the Disney 100 Night episode's announcement is done in the car. Even though there were 'DWTS' Season 32 contestants in the video but Rome seems to have stolen away the entire spotlight with his cuteness.

A fan commented, "Rome got his 'DWTS' debut!! He is just ADORABLE." Another claimed, 'let's be honest Rome stole this opening." "Rome is the star! Would have been cool to see the other babies to!" commented one.

"Rome was a star," wrote a fan. Another claimed, 'PETITION FOR MORE SCREENTIME FOR ROME." A fan tagged the parents saying, 'Omg seeing @jennajohnson and @valentin son was cute."

'DWTS' pro dancer Valentin Chmerkovskiy loves being a father

Valentin is often seen posting photos and videos of his son Rome on social media. He recently uploaded a slew of pictures while holding the 9-months-old as the pro dancer went on to describe his feelings of being a father.

Valentin claimed, "This kid is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love being a part of his life. I love being his father."

Valentin is often seen posing in the same way as his son and uploading pictures of them together on social media.

'DWTS' pro Jenna Johnson revealed it 'wasn't an easy journey' to be pregnant

Jenna revealed in an interview with People that she discovered to be pregnant after returning back from his trip to Cabo.

Jenna claimed, "Wait a minute, my boobs are feeling very big and very sore. I haven't started my period yet.' So I peed on a stick and immediately it just turned positive."

She then revealed being pregnant was not an easy jorueny for her. Jenna added, "The shock and just disbelief was insane. I couldn't believe it because it it wasn't an easy journey for us to get pregnant."

New episodes of 'DWTS' Season 32 air every Tuesday at 8 pm ET on ABC and Disney+.