Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Thrilled to see this': Fans praise Deborah Roberts as husband Al Roker promotes her book in adorable post

2023-08-20 12:55
Deborah Roberts’ book was quick to become a New York Times Best Seller after it hit the stores, and continues to be stocked on shelves
'Thrilled to see this': Fans praise Deborah Roberts as husband Al Roker promotes her book in adorable post

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: As ‘Today’ host Al Roker celebrates his 69th birthday, he has taken to Instagram to gush over his wife’s work instead.

Earlier this year, ABC host and Roker’s wife, Deborah Roberts wrote a book called ‘Lessons Learned and Cherished: The Teacher Who Changed My Life’.

Roberts’ book was quick to become a New York Times Best Seller after it hit the stores, and continues to be stocked on shelves, one of which Roker came across recently.

Roker snapped a picture and shared it with his fans as he proudly promoted his wife’s work.

Al Roker promotes ‘Lessons Learned and Cherished’ by Deborah Roberts

‘Today’ host Al Roker took to Instagram on Saturday, August 19, as he shared a picture of the Chatham bookstore. The picture was taken from outside the store and showcased the books that were presented upfront for the onlookers.

In his caption, Roker wrote, “Look who’s #nytimesbestseller is front and center in the window of the @chathambookstore #lessonslearnedandcherished by @debrobertsabc.”

Fans of Roker and ABC’s Deborah Roberts have flooded the comment section with love and appreciation for Roberts, and her book, ‘Lessons Learned and Cherished: The Teacher Who Changed My Life.’

Fans praise Deborah Roberts’ work

In the comment section, fans swooned over Deborah Roberts’ work, which is what Roker intended as he promoted her book. One fan wrote, "Front and center - as it should be."

One fan commented, "Way to go Deb! We love Chatham! Chatham Bar Inn is always an early fall getaway" and another wrote, "@debrobertsabc is the bomb! Congratulations!"

Those who have already bought Roberts’ book have also dropped a comment to appreciate her work and let Roker and Roberts know all about it, "Thrilled to see this, I've bought 3 copies...so far! Love the stories and it's a wonderful gift to my teacher friends!"

Much like Roker, his fans were also thrilled about the placement of Roberts’ book in the Chatham book store as one fan commented, "Exactly where it should be."

In addition to all the praise for Roberts’ work, Roker’s fans have also been encouraged to go and buy a copy, "Great. I'll run over and get a copy this week."

Tags news