Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mizkif reveals 'mind-boggling' benefits enjoyed by xQc during Las Vegas TwitchCon: 'He had seven hotels'

2023-10-25 12:46
Twitch personality Mizkif revealed xQc had been provided accommodations in seven distinct hotels for TwitchCon Las Vegas
Mizkif reveals 'mind-boggling' benefits enjoyed by xQc during Las Vegas TwitchCon: 'He had seven hotels'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: During a recent livestream, Twitch personality Mizkif disclosed that xQc had been provided accommodations in seven distinct hotels for TwitchCon Las Vegas, complete with butler and limousine services, as part of the arrangement.

Mizkif characterized this ostentatious display of wealth as "mind-boggling."

Many prominent figures in the streaming and content creation sphere receive gifts ranging from vehicles to real estate, particularly those involved in profitable ventures such as gambling, as per Mizkif.

A look at xQc's expenditures during TwitchCon

At a recent TwitchCon Las Vegas event, Mizkif revealed during a livestream that xQc had booked seven hotels for himself. However, Mizkif admitted that he was uncertain whether xQc had actually stayed in any of these accommodations.

“xQc, I’ll give you all the lowdown. He has seven hotels”, Mizkif said.

He added, "We have no idea if he is even at any of those hotels or where he is."

Mizkif continued, "The reason why he had seven hotels is because when you gamble they give you free stuff, and those hotels he told me come with butler service and they come with everything including a limo ride if you want to go around."

He also said, "They come with everything you could possibly imagine. What’s crazy is I saw xQc sprinting and running through traffic when he had a limo service."

Fan gets xQc's autograph tattooed on his forearm

At TwitchCon 2023, an enthusiastic fan approached xQc with an unusual request: to have the streamer's autograph permanently tattooed on their forearm.

The fan took his dedication a step further by recording a video of the entire process, capturing the moment when he received the streamer's signature as a tattoo.

Although tattoos can often be bad decisions, this particular xQc fan seems to be really committed to his goal.

Remarkably, the streamer himself enthusiastically approved of the idea at his TwitchCon meet-and-greet, telling the fan, "I think it's gonna look sick."

Despite criticism from several people over the unconventional design of the signature, the fan remained true to his word and went forward with the forearm tattoo.

Tags news