Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Feels like a lifetime to him': 'Hopeless' Todd Chrisley allegedly overwhelmed with guilt for letting 'greed' destroy family

2023-05-26 10:26
Todd and his wife Julie Chrisley were sentenced to 7 and 12 years in prison respectively in June 2022 for a $30 million tax fraud case
'Feels like a lifetime to him': 'Hopeless' Todd Chrisley allegedly overwhelmed with guilt for letting 'greed' destroy family

PENSACOLA, FLORIDA: Todd Chrisley is overwhelmed with guilt for letting his own "greed" destroy his family, an insider has said. Todd and his wife Julie Chrisley were sentenced to seven and 12 years in prison respectively in June 2022. The pair was found guilty in their $30 million tax fraud case. Both of them have maintained their innocence and launched an appeal against the verdict.

"Twelve years is a very, very long time and it already feels like a lifetime to him. Todd is starting to feel hopeless. He is aware that his greed caused all of this," an insider said, according to Daily Mail.

RELATED ARTICLES

Who is Chloe Chrisley? Reality star claims 10-yr-old adopted daughter is suicidal in bid to dodge prison sentence

Todd Chrisley hides face with pillow as he and wife Julie reach prison to serve 12 and 7-year-sentences

'He is looking worse for wear'

"He is not able to get skin treatments and his hair is no longer dyed blonde. He is looking worse for wear." said the insider. "They were told from people on the inside very familiar with the process that, despite them believing they did not get a fair trial and the court errored, overturning the jury’s decision is next to impossible. They are both aware of this."

Todd and Julie are not allowed to speak on the phone. They can email, but the emails are monitored. The insider said that their children have become messengers to "relay letters back and forth between them when they visit on the weekends." Todd and Julie are also the parents of son Chase, 26, and Grayson, 16. Additionally, Todd shares daughter Lindsie, 33, and son Kyle, 31, with his ex-wife Teresa Terry. The pair gained custody of their son Kyle's daughter Chloe, 10, with his ex Angela Johnson, back in 2016.

"She has broken down. She is not doing well at all and she cannot fathom how she will spend years being locked up and feels that she let her family down," a confidante said of Julie. "Todd assured her that they would not go to jail and now Julie regrets what she did in the name of fame."

Julie and Todd were sentenced in Atlanta to a combined total of 19 years in jail. They are also set to serve as many as 16 months of probation each upon their release.

'Don't be so damn hard on yourself'

Fans supported Chrisley on social media, with one user commenting on Facebook, "y'all leave them alone release them". "They need to get them out of jail the sentencing is ridiculous Murderers don’t get that long of a sentence this judicial system sucks especially for good people I pray everyday that Our Amazing God helps them get released Keep the faith Todd & Julie stay prayed up God hears your prayers," one user said. "Todd, everyone makes mistakes, everyone. Praying for you and Julie, and your family daily!" one user said.

"Other words don't be so damn hard on yourself," one user said, while another wrote, "Honestly I feel sorry for Todd that he got in so over his head .But he is a smart man he knew what he was doing he knew sooner of later the house of cards were gonna fall .I’m sorry he got 12 yrs .I think he is funny as hell unfortunately his actions had very hard consequences." One wrote, "Your destructive evil words are not necessary. They have young children who loves and need them. Holding them accountable for their mishandling of money is one thing, but the sentencing is ridiculous. I pray that the Lord our God will work an absolute miracle for them to be released soon. I'm praying for an appeal very soon. God bless their children and his sweet mother."

Tags news