Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'GMA' host George Stephanopoulos' wife Ali Wentworth reveals plan to make daughters FaceTime her as she copes with them being away

2023-11-08 13:29
Ali Wentworth has made several posts describing her and George Stephanopoulos' struggles coping after their younger daughter went off to college
'GMA' host George Stephanopoulos' wife Ali Wentworth reveals plan to make daughters FaceTime her as she copes with them being away

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ host George Stephanopoulos’ wife Ali Wentworth continues to try to deal loneliness of an empty home after dropping off her second daughter to college in the fall of 2023.

The 58-year-old mother of two daughters recently took to Instagram to express how difficult it is for her and her husband George to deal with the feeling of being empty nesters.

Ali Wentworth shares melancholic snap with George Stephanopoulos

She shared a snap of herself and George, sitting on a couch next to each other and looking into the camera, with both wearing tiring and somber expressions. In the caption, she spoke about “putting up a brave front” for everyone.

She wrote under the photo, "Trying to put on a brave front. #emptynesters."

The actress and producer has been having difficulty coping with the fact that her daughters are away from home. She dropped Harper off at college earlier this fall.

Since then, she and George have called the experience "brutal" and they have struggled to get used to this feeling of emptiness in their house. The couple has continued to try and get used to life without the children at home.

However, Ali seems to have found a way to make her daughters reach out to her by sharing a wholesome snap with her few friends.

Ali Wentworth reveals her plan to make daughters FaceTime her

The mother of two recently shared another snap on her Instagram handle with ‘The Bear’ star Ayo Edibiri and her close friend Mariska Hargitay, founder of Joyful Heart Foundation.

In the monochromatic snap, Ali can be seen hugging the ‘The Bear’ star from one end while Ago hugs Mariska with a smile on her face.

Ali mentioned her daughters in the caption of the post and suggested that after witnessing this photo, they will definitely “FaceTime” her.

She wrote, “I’m posting this to flip my daughters out! @therealmariskahargitay and I are sandwiching @ayoedebiri My daughters are obsessed. This will force them to FaceTime me!!!!!”

Fans who saw the snap jumped to praise Ali’s efforts to get a call from her daughters.

One wrote, “ANYTHING for a FaceTime! Well done,” while a second said, “I do this a lot so my kids will call or FaceTime me lol.”

Another fan echoed the sentiment and wrote, “It's the only way I see my adult children”.“Love it Anything to get kids' attention,” said another. “As a mother of 3 girls, I have full respect for this post!!” praised a fifth fan.

Tags news