Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It was really hard': Tallulah Willis reveals mom Demi Moore's romance with Ashton Kutcher sent her into 'dumpster fire'

2023-06-06 18:47
Tallulah Willis reveals she's still 'unpacking' from her mother Demi Moore's marriage to Ashton Kutcher during the premiere of 'Stars On Mars'
'It was really hard': Tallulah Willis reveals mom Demi Moore's romance with Ashton Kutcher sent her into 'dumpster fire'

COOBER PEDY, AUSTRALIA: Tallulah Willis talked openly about growing up with celebrity parents on Monday, June 5 season premiere of Fox's 'Stars On Mars'. The 29-year-old actress opened up about how Ronda Rousey, a fellow 'astronaut', approached her while she was residing in an Australian habitat for the space-themed series and requested some assistance. Amid all this, Tallulah revealed how she felt about her mother Demi Moore's marriage to Ashton Kutcher.

Ronda contacted Tallulah, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, for guidance regarding her one-year-old baby and inquired as to how growing up with celebrity parents had affected her. "I grew up in Idaho. And I knew my parents had this job that made them this thing and we got to do cool stuff, but I didn't fully understand," Tallulah stated on the show. On the other hand, the only thing a second fellow 'astronaut' Tinashe, 30, knew about Tallulah before appearing on the program was that she had "two extremely famous parents." Tinashe said, "Tallulah is the quintessential nepo baby," as she further added, "So, yeah, she should own it."

'My mom had just started dating Ashton'

Tallulah continued discussing her upbringing while she was back in the habitat. "It was like 2003, my mom had just started dating Ashton," she was referring to Demi, 60, and her ex-husband Ashton Kutcher, 45 who first met in 2003, tied the knot in September 2005 and divorced in November 2013.

"It was that moment, a lot going on and I really went inside of myself, and that did send me into like a total dumpster fire. It was really hard and I'm still unpacking," Tallulah stated. "However, I found the other side of that, which is like I really love myself now and I love my family," she continued.

Ashton has been married to his Mila Kunis, 39, since July 2015, and the couple has two children. Ronda was touched by Tallulah's openness in a confessional. "There's not a lot of people that deal with that. So, she's one of the ones I'm more concerned about and someone I'm thinking, 'Oh, my god. We need to make sure she's taken care of, '" Ronda stated.

All about Demi Moore's shock romance with Ashton Kutcher

The gorgeous pair broke up six years later amid rumors that Ashton had cheated on Demi with a younger woman. "I remember the night they met," Demi recounted in her 2019 autobiography 'Inside Out'. She said, "We were at a bowling alley with Rumer and when he went to switch out our shoes, she gave him her number on a napkin. Or that’s what he told me at the time."

She continued, "When we got home that night, and he showed it to me, I said, 'That is just gross. We were there with our kid!' I had a visceral response - It was revulsion. So the fact that he pursued her felt like a real ‘f*ck you.'"

The mother of three alleged that Ashton invited her to partake in group sex, and she consented twice in an effort to seem like a "cool wife." She penned, "I put him first, so when he expressed his fantasy of bringing a third person into our bed, I didn’t say no. I wanted to show him how great and fun I could be. "They were good people, but it was still a mistake. I was strangely flooded with shame, I couldn’t shake the feeling that this whole thing was somehow my fault."

When Demi claimed Ashton had cheated on her a second time, she allegedly discovered via a Google alert that Sara Leal, 22, claimed to have had sex with the celebrity, as per Mirror. Demi said to 'Good Morning America', "I asked if it were true and he admitted it right away and I think my response was, “Are you f**king kidding me…?” I think I felt like I could barely take a breath." The actress' earlier statement read, "It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother, and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Tags news