Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson? Ex-WWE champ accused of lying about his height

2023-08-09 19:23
The Rock’s height has been a topic of furious discussion since he made his Hollywood debut
How tall is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson? Ex-WWE champ accused of lying about his height

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson is one of the most influential figures to make the spectacular jump from a WWE ring to Hollywood.

Over the years, the 51-year-old star, who started his career as a pro wrestler, has delivered a plethora of blockbusters, including ‘Fast X’, ‘Jumaji’, and ‘Black Adam’ among many more. Johnson’s transition is undoubtedly filled with a number of charismatic aspects but the one that particularly garner public attention is his height.

‘'How tall is Dwayne Johnson?" This is the first question that pops into fans’ minds when they see the star on screen. The Rock’s height has been a topic of furious discussion since he made his Hollywood debut. However, the ‘Scorpion King’ star once confirmed that he is shorter than what his height is listed on the internet.

How tall is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson?

Dwayne Johnson’s height and weight have drawn much controversy over the years. As per his billed height in WWE, the star was introduced as standing over 6ft 5in but he recently confirmed that it is not true. In 2020, Johnson talked about his real height in an Instagram post, where he noted that he is 6ft 4in (193cm) tall in real life.

"I'm approximately Six Foot Twelve, which is why every time people see me, they go "You're a lot taller than I thought you would be". I think because all Hollywood actors are generally little shorty shorts..."I'm Six Foot Four, despite what some reports have said that I was Six Five, but no. I'm Six Foot Four and as of this morning [24 March 2020], I weigh 277 pounds,” said the Rock.

Dwayne Johnson’s height compared to his co-stars

Dwayne Johnson’s height clearly makes him one of the tallest stars in showbiz. He appears like a giant when compared to his co-stars including Kevin Hart (5ft 2in), Zac Efron (5ft 8in), Nick Jonas (5ft 6in), Vin Diesel (6’ 0"), and Jason Statham (5’10").

However, he appears shorter when compared to several celebrities out there who hit the six-foot height and then some. This list includes many Hollywood stars including Brad Garrett (6ft 8in), Armie Hammer (6ft 5), Tyler Perry (6’ 6"), and John Corbett (6ft 5in).

Is Dwayne Johnson the tallest WWE wrestler?

Dwayne Johnson undoubtedly dominated the WWE ring during his time as a pro wrestler. One significant aspect behind his success in WWE was his tall structure. The Rock’s height helped him stand out among the other wrestler and gave him the upper hand in the ring.

The ‘Skyscraper’ star was clearly taller than average WWE wrestlers but he was not the tallest. It's hard not to notice the Rock’s height when compared with giants like The Undertaker (6’10"), Big Show (7’ 2"), Kane (7’ 0"), and The Great Khali (7’ 1").

Did Dwayne Johnson lie about his real height?

Over the years, a wave of doubts has been raised over Dwayne Johnson’s height. Previously, fans claimed he is not even 6’ 4" as he appeared shorter while standing next to Conan O’Brien, who is actually 6ft 4in tall.

A report by Essentially Sport also noted that in one photo, the Rock appeared to be standing at the same height as Roman Reigns, who is listed to be a few inches smaller than him. These claims were sparked further when Tech Outlook revealed that he wore shoe lifts during his time in WWE to have the advantage of looking big enough to pose a threat to other wrestlers who were taller than him.

Tags news