Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans praise Rob Kardashian's ex Blac Chyna as she receives honorary doctoral degree: ‘Proud of you Dr Angela’

2023-07-03 11:21
Blac Chyna broke down during her emotional speech as she thanked god and Jesus for the degree granted to her
Fans praise Rob Kardashian's ex Blac Chyna as she receives honorary doctoral degree: ‘Proud of you Dr Angela’

SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA: Blac Chyna, originally Angela Renee White, gained fame through her striking appearance and strip dancing. She rose to prominence at the renowned strip club King of Diamonds in Miami before transitioning into a model, entrepreneur and reality star. Over the years, Chyna made headlines for her high-profile relationships with Hollywood rappers and reality stars, the most notable being her relationship with and turbulent split from Rob Kardashian.

Recently, she captured public attention by openly discussing her past struggles with plastic surgery and has now become a source of admiration for her academic achievements. Despite her unconventional journey, Chyna continues to evolve and inspire as she embarks on the journey of God's path.

embed Instagram post

Blac Chyna receives an honorary doctorate

Blac got emotional during her speech as she started by saying, "I'd like to thank god, thank Jesus, and thank the Holy Spirit I'm very grateful to be here to receive my doctorate degree god has never given up on me, I have been through a lot in my life." Later, she broke down in tears. In the caption of the post, she shared the caption saying, "“Doctorate of Humanities” Dr. Angela White

Thank you Sacramento Theological Seminary and Bible College for my honorary. “Doctorate of Humanities,” The degree of Doctor of Humanities is an honorary degree awarded to those who have distinguished themselves through humanitarian and philanthropic contributions to society."

Blac has been honored with an honorary Doctorate of Liberal Arts and Humanities from Sacramento Theological Seminary and Bible College. The Doctorate of Humanities is a prestigious degree that recognizes individuals who have excelled in humanitarian and philanthropic contributions to society. This degree acknowledges the importance of understanding the human mind, and culture and fostering meaningful student-teacher connections." Her achievement highlights her commitment to personal growth and her dedication to making a positive impact on the world.

embed Instagram post

'Crazy how people beat you down'

The comment section was filled with good wishes and love as she posted her emotional speech while receiving her degree. One user said, "When they thought they end ur career you’re you find a new career," while a second user added, "U made me cry wonder speech indeed God loves you so much keep the light shine upon you sis." A third user also said, "So happy for you Angela more wins for kingdom of God." While a few other users pointed out how she is now Dr. Angela White, with one user saying, "Yaaas Dr. Angela I’m so proud of you" and another user adding, "This is a role model." A sixth user said, "Proud of you Dr. Angela." One user also referred to the people criticizing Angela in the comments, saying, "It's crazy how people beat you down with. Words trying to bring you down? You didn't have to prove to them, but you prove to yourself congratulation, Angela, white."

embed Instagram post

Blac Chyna's transformation

The exotic dancer-turned-reality star, who has been known for her controversial moments, took a step back from her brand and reemerged with a new look. Through social media, she shared before-and-after photos of her ongoing transformation, revealing that she has reversed her previous plastic surgeries. Blac Chyna has expressed her decision to no longer undergo cosmetic procedures and has embraced a new chapter as a sober woman of God. Her candidness about her transformation and the removal of "demonic tattoos" after her baptism has garnered attention and support from fans. By documenting her entire journey on Instagram, she has inspired others with her determination to change and reconnect with her faith.

embed Instagram post