Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Zach Bryan's net worth? Video shows country singer tell cops he's a 'famous musician' during traffic stop for speeding

2023-09-22 20:52
'I don't think it's any of your business where I live,' said Zach Bryan to the police officers who detained him
What is Zach Bryan's net worth? Video shows country singer tell cops he's a 'famous musician' during traffic stop for speeding

VINITA, OKLAHOMA: Zach Bryan, a rapidly rising country musician and songwriter, whose net worth has been estimated differently by a number of sources, had a run-in with the law earlier this month during a traffic stop.

The singer, 27, can be heard on a new bodycam video informing police that he is a "famous musician" after being detained.

There is a lot of uncertainty about how rich the self-proclaimed 'famous' singer is because there are so many estimates. Zach Bryan's net worth is reportedly somewhere between $500k and $1 million, according to several online sources.

Bryan, 27, was pulled up for speeding in Verdigris, Oklahoma, on Sep 4, three days before his run-in with officers in Vinita, Oklahoma, on September 7.

Bryan was detained after being pulled over for doing 68mph in a 50mph zone on September 4.

Zach Bryan refuses to give his address to the police

The officer asks Bryan where he presently resides, and the singer responds that he "doesn't really feel comfortable sharing his address," according to bodycam footage.

The policeman warns the country music singer that he will be arrested if he doesn't give the information he needs for the ticket. Then he is asked again, "are you going to give me the information I need?"

Bryan replied, "I don't know the address, sir," before the officer asked, "Why didn't you just say that?"

But the singer apparently joked, "because I don't think it's any of your business where I live. I'm a famous musician, and I don't want people knowing where I live."

Was Zach Bryan charged?

The officer then asks Bryan if he truly supports law enforcement, mentioning that he had recently attended Bryan's performance a few days prior to the traffic stop.

"Of course I do. I don’t support this s–t though," the singer states. "This is crazy."

The cop replies, "Listen, just because you are a famous musician doesn’t mean you can deny information."

"I was just going to give you a normal speeding ticket," the officer said to the 'Heading South' hitmaker. "When they start refusing information, I don’t recognize you from Adam. I’m out here on a dark roadway, OK?" per Fox 23

The country singer was given a warning and released after apologizing to the officer. He wasn't charged in the incident.

Zach Bryan's second clash with cops

Bryan had another run-in with a cop three days later in Vinita, Oklahoma, when he was pulled over for speeding.

The musician has already posted a long apology on social media, including for the initial speeding stop that led to the detention, in which he admitted to acting like a "idiot" and a "actual child," as per New York Post.

Tags news