Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Nehemiah Lawson? Charity Lawson's brother goes undercover to investigate suitors in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20

2023-06-27 08:18
'The Bachelorette' Season 20 star Charity Lawson's brother Nehemiah wants to make sure that she gives her rose to the right man
Who is Nehemiah Lawson? Charity Lawson's brother goes undercover to investigate suitors in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20

COLUMBUS, GEORGIA: Charity Lawson embarks on her new journey on 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 with a power of the rose. Charity faced heartbreak in 'The Bachelor' Season 27 when Zach Shallcross didn't give her the final rose. However, this time Charity's brother will make sure that she gives her rose to the right person.

In the upcoming season of 'The Bachelorette', 25 suitors will compete not only for Charity's heart but also for the approval of her brother, Nehemiah Lawson. Many of Charity's suitors will definitely get nervous once they find out that Charity's brother Nehemiah has disguised as an unknown among them.

Who is Nehemiah Lawson?

Nehemiah was originally born in Germany and grew up in Columbus. He belongs to a military family. He graduated from Columbus High School. Later, he attended the University of Georgia, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences for his bachelor's degree in arts. At the same time, he was also pursuing a bachelor's degree in science. Nehemiah then completed the Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics Post-Doctoral Specialty Certificate program at Texas A&M University School of Dentistry. Notably, Nehemiah is also a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), a Dentistry graduate from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Besides his formal education, Charity Lawson's brother Nehemiah also volunteered as a Microbiology Laboratory Assistant at the University of Georgia as well as a Dental Student Provider at UNC Adams. Meanwhile, Nehemiah served as a Pediatric Dental Resident at Texas A&M College of Dentistry in 2019. Currently, Nehemiah is working at SouthPark Pediatric Dentistry as a Pediatric Dentist.

Nehemiah goes undercover in 'Bachelorette' Season 20

Nehemiah goes undercover to understand all the suitors pursuing Charity, appearing in this season of 'The Bachelorette'. Nehemiah wanted to determine who would make the best match for her sister. However, in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 preview clip, Nehemiah was seen serving drinks to the suitors as a bartender. Nehemiah changed his appearance by adding a moustache and curly hair with a cap. At the end of the preview, after hearing all the conversations between the suitors, Nehemiah came forward and revealed his identity. He said, "Gentlemen, can I have your attention for a second? Well, I’ve been serving you guys drink all night and listening to your conversations." Nehemiah added, "You guys know me as Charles. I am Nehemiah, Charity’s older brother. It’s time to go tell my sister what’s been going on. She might be really upset."

'The Bachelorette' Season 20 premieres on Monday, June 26, at 9 pm ET on ABC.