Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

DC Young Fly delivers an emotional eulogy at Jacky Oh's memorial service: 'She was a great mother'

2023-06-13 01:49
'I want our kids to understand that you had a beautiful soul and you didn't leave us. You in heaven,' said DC Young Fly
DC Young Fly delivers an emotional eulogy at Jacky Oh's memorial service: 'She was a great mother'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Jacky Oh's longtime partner DC Young Fly delivered a touching eulogy at her celebration of life. "She had a beautiful soul. She was a great mother," he honored the former 'Wild 'N Out' star and added, "We gotta understand what she did ... her input on what she did on this earth, man. She made sure our kids were lovin' each other, they prayin'."

On May 31, Jacky Oh died in Miami, Florida at the age of 32 for causes unknown, according to TMZ who first reported the news. Her untimely death was later confirmed by a BET Media Group spokesperson.

'Your spirit is with us, you still here'

In his heartfelt tribute to his beloved, DC Young Fly remarked "I love you, Jack. These kids are beautiful, man. I'm talkin' about, a super great mother. I want our kids to understand that you had a beautiful soul and you didn't leave us. You in heaven."

"Your spirit is with us, you still here, and we got an amazing support system. We got a beautiful support system and they came out. We love you. Everybody in here, keep God first," he added. He made his first appearance on the hit show 'Wild 'n Out' in 2015 where he met Jacky Oh and the duo shares three children, six-year-old Nova, two-year-old Nala, and Prince Nehemiah, 10 months, according to ET Online.

DC Young Fly took to Instagram to share glimpses of the celebration of life ceremony. Setting Nathan Grisdale's 2019 song 'Heaven' in the background, the video he shared showed pictures of Jacky Oh and her family displayed at the venue along with clips of doves released into the sky and a horse-drawn carriage at the ceremony.

DC Young Fly shared 'every hour' he's 'reminded of reality'

Just four days before the ceremony, DC Young Fly shared a photo of him with his partner and late television personality during her pregnancy. Expressing his grief, he wrote that he wanted the news of her death to be a "dream so bad but every hour I’m reminded of reality."

"I wanna make sure I applaud you in the proper manner. You are the greatest mother I know. Your soul was beautiful. You always wanted the best for others and I admired how our family loves each other!!! Never had to worry about our kids loving each other cause you were on top of that!!!" he wrote. "We roll with the punches and continue to live righteously. Will always tell our kids how much an amazing person you were especially a great mother!!!", he added.

Tags news