Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Dylan Mulvaney? Trans influencer 'had to leave my country to feel safe' after Bud Light controversy

2023-07-12 18:59
After working with two well-known businesses, the 26-year-old trans influencer found herself at the center of a contentious culture war
Where is Dylan Mulvaney? Trans influencer 'had to leave my country to feel safe' after Bud Light controversy

MACHU PICCHU, PERU: Dylan Mulvaney has acknowledged that she is "sad" about having to leave her native America because she does not "feel safe" anymore. After working with two well-known businesses, the 26-year-old trans influencer found herself at the center of a contentious culture war.

Dylan, who boasts millions of social media fans, previously advertised Bud Light beer in April and afterward posed for Nike items like a sports bra. Right-wing activists were incensed by the alliances and engaged in a variety of odd antics to express their anger, as reported by Mirror.

People started destroying beer crates around the US, and Pamela Anderson's ex-husband Kid Rock was seen shooting several beer crates while wearing a MAGA hat. In a video posted from Machu Picchu, Dylan said, "I'm here by myself and I used to do a ton of solo travelling and I'm telling you it's the best. If you could ever do a solo trip somewhere it is such a good way to get to know yourself better."

She added, "But I came here to feel something, you know what I mean, and I definitely have, I've done shaman ceremonies that were like 10 years' worth of therapy. It was wild. I've seen a lot of llamas and the people here are so kind."

'It's a little sad that I had to leave my country to feel safe'

She outlined her motivations for visiting Peru, saying, "I feel very safe here. It's a little sad that I had to leave my country to feel safe, but that will get better eventually." She added, "Most of all, this trip just has me feeling like I'm my own best friend again and that is the best feeling in the world and I hope that you feel that way about yourself too."

@dylanmulvaney HELLO FROM PERU !! #peru #machupicchu ♬ original sound - Dylan Mulvaney

'I'm so happy that you come to my country'

As soon as Dylan posted this video, the internet showed love and support towards the trans star, as one of her followers wrote, "Omg Dylan i am from Peru and I'm so happy that you come to my country and like it and don't worry people are really nice and the food is delicious." Another user wrote, "Sooo happy to know you feel safe here!!!!" A different user wrote, "My dream destination, I bet it's even more spectacular than the photos. I hope you continue to have the best time love ya!" The last user wrote, "I hope you spend some time in Cuzco. Peruvians are the most welcoming warm people in the world."

Tags news