Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro makes suggestive remark about Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner's relationship

2023-08-16 13:55
Ana Navarro shared a glimpse of her vacation in Turkey and revealed that she was listening to Bad Bunny's music
'The View' host Ana Navarro makes suggestive remark about Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner's relationship

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro's dreamy vacation in Turkey continues as she posts updates on Instagram. ‘The View’ co-host has managed to keep her fans updated on her vacation as well as her political views sprinkled across social media.

In Navarro’s most recent video she posted on Instagram, she has taken a dig at Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner's relationship which has inspired several headlines in the entertainment industry.

‘The View’ co-host made an interesting observation about the trending couple in her video. In addition to pointing out the language barrier between Kendall and Bad Bunny, Navarro also made a suggestive sexual remark about the couple.

Navarro makes remarks about Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny

In her video captioned, “I have my own little party going on,” Navarro said, “Hey you all, having the best time hanging out in Galataport of Istanbul.”

She stated, “The music they are playing here is so good, I can’t even bring myself to go inside. I think my husband is going to report me missing any moment.”

‘The View’ co-host then mentioned Bad Bunny, “Just before this I was listening to Bad Bunny, it just blows my mind just how international El Conejo (Bunny) has become.”

She further added, “I guess he’s going to be more international now that he is dating…what do they call themselves? Jenners? Kardashians? I don’t know, I can’t tell the difference. How those two communicate is beyond me.”

Navarro then made a suggestive remark about Bad Bunny and Kendall in her video as she continued, “I have a hard enough time understanding him in Spanish. Well, I guess I do know how they communicate.” She gave a suggestive look before giving her fans a tour of her location.

‘The View’ co-host gives fans a glimpse of her whereabouts

Navarro panned the camera toward her room as she drifted away from Bad Bunny and Kendall’s relationship, “Anyway, let me show you the balcony here. So I got a couple of chaises and then I got a couple of chairs, then I got a table over there, and I’m going to be hanging out a lot here. Browning myself like a Thanksgiving turkey.”

Tags news