Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul confident of ending match against Nate Diaz in 4 rounds or less: 'I’m the better boxer'

2023-06-20 15:21
'There’s nothing he can do to stop me. I’m faster, I’m stronger. I’m the better boxer,' said Jake Paul about taking on ex-MMA fighter Nate Diaz
Jake Paul confident of ending match against Nate Diaz in 4 rounds or less: 'I’m the better boxer'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul and Nate Diaz will square off in a fight on August 5 that might change the face of professional boxing. The number of rounds in the battle, though, is the subject of an odd dispute as the tension rises and predictions start to fly.

Former UFC fighter Diaz, who is making his boxing debut, has been taken off guard by the shortened round limit, causing the number of rounds to become the subject of an unexpected dialogue before the match. Paul, on the other hand, is certain he will take a maximum of only four rounds to win.

'I’m the better boxer'

Jake Paul, who has a strong record of 6-1 with 4 KOs since making his professional debut in January 2020, was unambiguous in his assessment of the fight. Paul stated, “I think he’s gonna be sharp for a couple of rounds but there’s nothing he can do to stop me. I’m faster, I’m stronger. I’m the better boxer.” He continued by drawing a clear picture of his strategy for facing Diaz. “He’s gonna be coming forward. He doesn’t have head movement. He’s trying to pressure me. He’s gonna get diced up. I see it ending in four rounds or less,” he added.

Nate Diaz, on the other hand, appeared to be more interested on the number of rounds and less concerned with Paul's prognosis. He said, “I’ve been fighting championship rounds forever. This seems pretty championship material.”

‘Baby talkings aren’t banging’

Jake Paul’s statement has garnered attention from his fans. People on Twitter had mixed reactions. A fan stated, “Baby talkings aren’t banging” whereas another fan said, “Of course Nate will lose, this is Jake’s easiest fight since askeren.”

Another fan commented, “He thought he was knocking out tommy in 4 or less” and the other stated, “This bum fought an actual boxer lost and ran right back to fighting retired MMA fighters. Insane how people actually hype this man up as a fighter.”