Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough's sweet snap with 'soulmate' Mika Brzezinski wins fans' hearts

2023-11-26 09:45
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough tied the knot on November 25, 2018, at the National Archives in Washington DC
'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough's sweet snap with 'soulmate' Mika Brzezinski wins fans' hearts

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough tied the knot on November 25, 2018, at the National Archives in Washington DC, after being on-screen hosts on MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe.’

On their 5th wedding anniversary, Scarborough took to Instagram to wish his wife a happy anniversary and shared a small anecdote with it, which has warmed everyone’s hearts on social media.

The ‘Morning Joe’ host shared with his followers words from his Aunt Carolyn, who told Scarborough it was “truly a blessing from God,” that he and Brzezinski “managed to find one another,” and the internet can’t stop swooning over the couple.

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski celebrate 5 years of wedding bliss

Although Mika Brzezinski shares pictures and videos more often on social media, it was ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough who spoke about the couple being married for five years.

Scarborough shared a scenic picture from Maine, where the couple often spends their holidays. The ‘Morning Joe’ hosts sat on a bench with their backs to the camera as they faced the beautiful water.

With the picture, Scarborough wrote, “My 92-year-old aunt grabbed my hand and told me last year that it was ‘just a miracle’ that Mika and I started where we did and somehow still managed to find one another.”

“Aunt Carolyn said it was “truly a blessing from God”. I agreed with her great insight, and remember those special words again on Mika and my 5th wedding anniversary. #happyanniversary❤️,” shared Scarborough on Instagram.

Internet swoons over ‘Morning Joe’ couple

After Joe Scarborough shared a picture of himself and his wife and ‘Morning Joe’ co-host, several people rushed to the comment section with love and praise for the couple.

One person commented, “Happy anniversary to the most beautiful couple. Ya’ll exude the love you have together. The rapport of you two is a delight to watch each and every morning! I’d love to meet ya’ll someday! Much love today and always,” and another wrote, “Happy anniversary you two!! Love birds always lighten our hearts.”

“You are the epitome of soulmates! A great example for everyone! Love the show!!” wrote one fan, and another commented, “Happy anniversary to you both ❤️❤️ Amazing couple.”

Wishes continued to pour in for the couple as one person wrote, “Happy anniversary to my favorite news couple ❤️” and another said, “My favorite couple.”

Tags news