Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'This is gonna last': Fans roots for '1000-lb Sisters' star Amy Slaton as she makes her relationship with Tony Rodgers official

2023-11-29 15:53
'1000-lb Sisters' star Amy Slaton took to TikTok and shared a series of photos of her new boyfriend spending time with her and her children
'This is gonna last': Fans roots for '1000-lb Sisters' star Amy Slaton as she makes her relationship with Tony Rodgers official

DIXON, KENTUCKY: '1000-lb Sisters' star Amy Slaton made her relationship with Tony Rodgers official with a sweet video montage. The reality star recently took to TikTok and shared a series of photos of her new boyfriend spending time with her and her children.

The carousel of photos included a couple of snaps of Amy as she cozied up to Tony. Meanwhile, other photos showed Tony holding Amy's sons, Gage Deon and Glenn Allen, whom she shares with her ex-husband, Michael Halterman.

In the first selfie, the couple were snuggling and smiling for the camera. The second pic was a closeup of the duo and Slaton stuck out her tongue.

In one photo, the couple cuddled up as they rested their heads on each other. Alongside the video, Amy penned in the caption, "A&a 4ever."

However, the social media users showed love for the new couple. A TikTok user commented, "Good for you Amy! You deserve to be happy."

Another person added, "I'm not gonna lie, I'm rocking with this real hard! I can see how genuine it is... I'm rooting for y'all!" Another fan said, "I can tell this relationship is gonna last."

Another follower penned, "You look so happy Amy. He definitely looks like a keeper." Another internet user said, "Well this was not on my 2023 bingo card."

How did Amy Slaton and Tony Rodgers meet?

Amy Slaton is yet to share the details about how she met Tony Rodgers. However, she was first linked with Tony in early July after he made an appearance in Amy's social media video.

The social media users were quick to spot Tony in the background of Amy's YouTube video celebrating her son Glenn's 1st birthday. However, the reality star stayed quiet about the budding relationship until now.

Soon after they sparked romance speculations, it was reported that Amy had moved in with Tony. Additionally, Amy and Tony appeared to be very serious about their relationship.

Amy Slaton and Michael Halterman settle divorce amid messy split

'1000-lb Sisters' ex-couple Amy Slaton and Michael Halterman finalised their divorce on September 6, 2023, The divorce settlement came after Michael filed for dissolution of marriage with children against Amy on March 13.

Amy and Michael split in February just months after Amy gave birth to their son. The TLC reality star had moved out of their family home in Kentucky and had taken their two children, Gage and Glenn, with her after the split.

Michael filed for divorce just one month after Amy filed domestic violence claims against him, which have now been dropped. The split was then followed by a messy custody battle that has now resulted in the couple sharing a parenting schedule.

Amy Slaton teases her 'chaotic' life in '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5

Amy Slaton is all set to return in '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5 with her now ex-husband, Michale Halterman. The viewers would finally receive an insight into the ex-couple's split.

However, the '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5 teaser teased Amy's marriage woes including a major blowout that left her in tears. Amy tearfully admitted to her family in the trailer, "I'm exhausted all the time, because I’m trying to take care of two boys and take care of the house."

She added, "I’m very overwhelmed and stressed out and Michael isn’t doing s***." Amy further shared, "Every aspect of my life is chaotic because I have no support."

After Amy's sister Tammy Slaton criticized Michael, she confessed, "I feel like I’m at my breaking point." The conversation led to an explosive confrontation between Michael, Amy, and her sisters that resulted in the police being called.

Tags news