Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ninja explains to parents why gaming was not a 'horrible thing' by sharing personal experiences

2023-09-14 18:57
Ninja shared a message for parents encourages them to view gaming as an opportunity rather than a negative aspect.
Ninja explains to parents why gaming was not a 'horrible thing' by sharing personal experiences

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Tyler Blevins aka Ninja, a Twitch and 'Fortnite' veteran debuted his podcast 'AFK W/ NINJA', and on the first episode, he discussed the challenges in gaming with SypherPK.

Ninja discussed why parents should allow their children to play video games and how gaming was not a "horrible thing" while sharing their personal experiences.

Ninja highlights positive aspects of gaming

Ninja provided a positive perspective despite the negative impressions about playing video games at home. He advised parents to capitalize on their children's love of gaming.

He said, "Don’t think of gaming as this horrible thing." Ninja, a seasoned gamer, is adept at handling his job and personal obligations. As a teenager, he had participated in various gaming competitions.

On his podcast, Ninja said, "Listen, parents out there, anyone with kids, don't think of gaming as this horrible thing that's happening to your child. First off, number one, they're in your house."

"There's no safer space in the world than being in their room, playing video games, as long as you're monitoring what they're doing up there," he continued.

He further stated, "Number two, you can use it to your advantage. I mean, my mom made me do more chores around the house."

He added, "I had to be more active outside so that I could play more inside and this is when I was young. That was when I was like, seven to twelve."

SypherPK said that in order to have more playing time, he needed to get better grades. He said, "Same thing. I had to maintain certain grades."

He further said, "I was also playing basketball, Varsity, in high school as well. My parents were, 'Gaming is just gaming, as long as you have good grades and you're maintaining your basketball practices, you can game.'"

Ninja's podcast attracts his fans

Ninja posted a video of his conversation on X, "My first episode of AFK W/ NINJA is officially out! Join me as I talk to the one and only @SypherPK."

The video clip attracted a few comments. SypherPK wrote, "Can’t believe I finally got to talk to THE NINJA."

Another added, "W The best person for the first podcast episode IMO No one knows Fortnite content better than him!"

A third wrote, "Interesting point tho. my 6 years old loves gaming and im always inbetween how much gaming to allow her."

Ninja's podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SiriusXM or anywhere else where you get your podcasts.

Tags news