Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne's latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoot takes internet by storm, fans call her 'Beach Barbie'

2023-06-09 18:59
Olivia Dunne admitted that being a part of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine was a 'dream come true' and shared a behind-the-scenes picture
Olivia Dunne's latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoot takes internet by storm, fans call her 'Beach Barbie'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: 20-year-old LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne aka Livvy managed to vault into the iconic Sports Illustrated Swimsuit's 2023 issue. The social media sensation called it a “dream come true,” in a previous Instagram post announcing her collaboration with Sports Illustrated. Dunne’s stunning Sports Illustrated Swimsuit pictures continue to set the internet ablaze.

In a recent Instagram post shared by Dunne on June 7, LSU’s superstar gymnast gave fans a closer look at the inner workings and behind-the-scenes of her photoshoot, which took place in Puerto Rico in January.

Dunne's debut with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

In this year's issue, Dunne made her highly anticipated Sports Illustrated Swimsuit debut. However, putting the shoot together was a whirlwind. In a conversation with New York Post, she said, “We went to Puerto Rico, it was right when my gymnastics season started, and they usually take six days to shoot it, and I obviously can’t take six days off from the beginning of my season."

She shared a picture on her Instagram account captioned "bts with @si_swimsuit." She is seen in the image sporting a captivating one-piece black cutout swimsuit from La Reveche, while a hairstylist was working on her hair.

Dunne has a NIL valuation of $3.4 million and is the highest-paid female athlete in the NCAA. She has been actively promoting the most recent issue of the magazine. She attended a weekend-long event for the magazine in South Florida in addition to celebrating the launch in New York with fellow LSU athlete and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Angel Reese.

'Beach barbie'

Dunne, who called the collaboration a "dream come true," previously remarked to the New York Post, "Having the opportunity to be in SI Swimsuit was such a dream of mine and when it occurred, I literally could not believe it." When she shared her recent behind-the-scenes picture, her fans flooded Instagram with lovely comments. A user wrote, "This changed my day from good to great." A second user wrote," DAMN THAT IS LSU TOP BEST," while a third user wrote," beach barbie." Another user also wrote, "If I had the option to hear again or meet livvy. Id choose Livvy."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news