Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tiffany Haddish clears the air about dancing 'for' Michael Jordan on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'

2023-10-27 20:52
Tiffany cleared the air about dancing near Michael Jordan at an Usher concert and wanting to marry one of his sons
Tiffany Haddish clears the air about dancing 'for' Michael Jordan on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'

LAS VEGAS, CALIFORNIA: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' never falls short of humor for all the right reasons.

On the episode of October 26, comedian and actress Tiffany Haddish addressed the context surrounding her dance 'for' Michael Jordan at Usher's show in Las Vegas on October 14.

'I was not dancing for Michael Jordan'

Some time into the show, after an elaborate conversation on bees and paintings, and dancing, Kimmel stated, "Speaking of dancing, I saw a video of you, a TMZ video, you're at Usher's Show in Las Vegas and Michael Jordan was there right and you were dancing for Michael Jordan."

Haddish, clearing the air, replied, "No no! I was not dancing for Michael Jordan; he was sitting next to my home girl right and I was dancing for her.

"It was her birthday...was celebration...and I was telling her, 'get up! come on, let's dance', but she's like....'no no no' and I'm like 'get your ass up'; get your old ass up, let's dance.. let's dance and she's like 'no', so then I started dancing".

Kimmel went on to show the video and Haddish narrated the social situation which included Michael Jordan and his wife. Haddish also mentioned an unidentified person filming the scene.

However, she expressed frustration with social media, suggesting that the full video wasn't shown. Despite her encouragement to continue playing the video, there was a reluctance due to potential misinterpretation.

Haddish then went on to share an amusing encounter with Michael Jordan, mentioning a conversation with his wife and playfully discussing the possibility of having a child with one of Jordan's "illegitimate sons".

'Tiffany Hadish is glorious'

Haddish, who faced critical comments on her dance, after clarifiying the situation was met with nothing but compliments.

One wrote, "Tiffany Hadish is glorious. I love watching her become more and more amazing".

Another user wrote, "Tiffany is always so funny! Nobody makes me laugh like she does", while another penned, "She is such a treasure I love her".

One more comment read, "I Tiffany. She's funny and cute looking . She's s good actor and has other talents".

Another comment read, "Tiffany you the best. I love you since you first came to TV. Loved your book. Read it twice!", while another said, "The is one crazy imaginative chick. So talented".

Tags news