Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Nanny Faye OK? Todd Chrisley's mother reveals her bladder cancer is in remission two years after she was diagnosed

2023-09-30 20:58
Nanny Faye confirmed her PET scan was clear and she needs no more treatment
Is Nanny Faye OK? Todd Chrisley's mother reveals her bladder cancer is in remission two years after she was diagnosed

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nanny Faye, the beloved 80-year-old reality TV star and mother of Todd Chrisley, has shared the incredible news of her remission, marking a triumphant milestone in her battle against bladder cancer.

The revelation came during her granddaughter Lindsie Chrisley's podcast, 'The Southern Tea,' where Faye expressed her gratitude for her improving health.

Nanny Faye's journey from bladder cancer diagnosis to remission and family support

Faye, known for her vivacious personality and endearing presence on the reality show 'Chrisley Knows Best,' shared her journey with her granddaughter and podcast host, Lindsie.

She recounted her initial diagnosis of bladder cancer and the subsequent treatments she underwent to combat the disease. However, recent scans have brought her a reason to celebrate, as they revealed "no cancer."

She told Lindsie, 34, "As far as my health, everyone knows that I had bladder cancer. I’m in remission, thank God. I’ve been out moving around, doing the best I can."

Her granddaughter Lindsie responded with equal elation, expressing relief at hearing that Faye's scans were clear and conveying the collective happiness of their family.

Regarding future treatment plans, Faye shared positive news from her doctor, stating, "No, [the doctor] said that my PET scan was clear, no cancer anywhere, so I didn't have to do my next treatment, but I have to come back in three months, everything looks good, so we'll move on."

She added, "Well, I'm blessed every day. My grandchildren are good to me… they're all individual, someday one of them might be my favorite, and the next day, they may be in the back line, but I love each and every one of them, they're precious to me."

Who was Nanny Faye's husband?

During the 1960s, Faye crossed paths with Gene Raymond Chrisley, whom she later married after several years. Gene, Nanny Faye's husband, was nine years her senior, with a distinguished career in the United States Army and being a Korean War veteran. Unfortunately, he passed away in 2012 from cancer while at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.

Tags news