Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul discusses potential fight with Joe Rogan and Andrew Tate: 'I’d take him in backyard brawl'

2023-06-08 12:52
Logan Paul expressed his confidence in potential boxing matches against Joe Rogan and Andrew Tate but admitted to his limitations against jiu-jitsu
Logan Paul discusses potential fight with Joe Rogan and Andrew Tate: 'I’d take him in backyard brawl'

DORADO, PUERTO RICO: Logan Paul, the famous YouTuber, has had an intriguing career trajectory so far. He has not only made a name for himself as a social media personality but has also successfully ventured into show business and wrestling. Paul made his WWE debut last year and has since been a part of some exciting matches with some of the biggest names in the industry such as Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Paul’s transition from a social media influencer to a WWE superstar has been commendable and has caught the attention of many.

Recently, Paul was featured on the popular podcast TigerBelly, where he was asked about his chances against some of the most prominent combat sports athletes. Paul's replies were surprisingly candid as he spoke confidently about boxing matches against Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan, and other UFC stars.

'I’d take him in backyard brawl'

Paul was optimistic about his chances against Conor McGregor in boxing. In a backyard brawl, Paul also felt confident against Michael Bisping and Andrew Tate:

“Nate Diaz? Nah, he would kill me. [In a boxing match?] In a backyard brawl, with no gloves on, he’s just a f**king dog. Boxing match I would win. [Conor McGregor] Boxing, I would win. I would win, I’d beat Conor in boxing. [Backyard?] I would have to go with him, [Michael Bisping]. I think he’s old, I think I could take him in the backyard. [Andrew Tate], I’d take him in a backyard brawl too." Paul confidently said.

However, Paul was quick to acknowledge his limitations, stating that he stood no chance against UFC Hall of Famer Khabib Nurmagomedov and the middleweight champion Israel Adesanya. But the one name that had Logan Paul feeling the most confident was popular MMA personality, Joe Rogan.

“[Israel] Adesanya would f**king kill me. [Khabib Nurmagomedov], no chance. Boxing? I am not sure. [Francis Ngannou?] He would turn me into a paper bush. [Joe Rogan] Ooh, I’d f**k Joe Rogan up.”

It is hard not to be intrigued by Paul's confidence and willingness to take on some of the biggest names in combat sports.

Logan Paul talks about his grueling experience training with Israel Adesanya

Paul recently trained with Israel Adesanya, the middleweight champion of the UFC. Paul conceded that the instructional training took a toll on him and he was overwhelmed by Adesanya and his mentor.

“These dudes beat my ass today! [Craig Jones] is so good at Brazilian jiu-jitsu, what the f**k? His coach was telling him how to tap me out and he would do it at his leisure. I had no control. Bro, no, no. I got back to the house with a sore neck, my thumb was pointing in the other direction. That’s how those BJJ black belts are. You know immediately when you’re rolling with one.”