Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc mocks Kai Cenat and Adin Ross' 'weird' music tastes: 'They always tiptoe so much'

2023-11-09 22:30
'They shape their takes on music around if they're they think they're going to meet the people that make that music,' said xQc
xQc mocks Kai Cenat and Adin Ross' 'weird' music tastes: 'They always tiptoe so much'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Felix "xQc," a popular Twitch streamer, discussed YouTuber Kai Cenat and Kick star Adin Ross' music taste during recent livestreams.

The French-Canadian content creator also talked about his off-stream involvement with Adin Ross on the Twitch livestream, calling Ross "pretty decent" despite the controversies he gets into.

xQc discussed Adin Ross and Kai Cenat during livestream

While streaming, xQc touched the topic of Kai Cenat and Adin Ross' music taste.

He made fun of them and said, "I feel like people like Kai and Adin, like they try to have... like they shape their takes on music around if they're they think they're going to meet the people that make that music or not and it's just weird."

He went on to say, "It's good that this is like music; it's not a problem. They always tiptoe so much, it's insane."

As soon as the video went viral on YouTube, many users started reacting to it. A user wrote in the comments section, "if you listen to rap and hear what Kai listens to you know he only listens to mainstream shit. not totally wrong."

Another user added his views, "they (Kai Cenat and Adin Ross) are right to be afraid of sharing their real opinions, rappers get embarrassed, then they get violent."

xQc discussed his 'off-stream' relationship with Adin Ross

xQc discussed his off-stream involvement with Kick celebrity Adin Ross in a Twitch livestream, expressing disagreements about his relationship with the 23-year-old but not deeming him inherently bad.

After adding that he has a "good scanner for people," xQc made the following observation. He said, "Like, I have a good scanner for people. I have a really good scanner! And, I'm telling you, like, it's just not there. He's pretty decent, he's just f**k ing brain-dead!"

On November 4, 2023, about five hours into his broadcast, xQc initiated the conversation by talking about his off-stream encounter with Adin Ross.

He remarked, "Listen, I've met a lot of bad people. A lot of them! I've met almost only bad people. Straight-up! And, I can definitely tell you, I talked to Adin off-stream... I just disagree with some of the things that he does, all the people that he hangs out with."

He went on to say, "I disagree with, like, that he lets some people around him be dumb and he kind of goes with the flow like that. But, I don't think, inherently, he's, like, bad. I just don't see it. Sorry, I just don't."

Tags news