Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Madonna? Queen of pop celebrates birthday with new partner after scary hospitalization and tour cancelation

2023-08-16 16:26
Madonna confirmed her relationship with Josh Popper in March of this year through an Instagram story where the two were kissing
How old is Madonna? Queen of pop celebrates birthday with new partner after scary hospitalization and tour cancelation

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Madonna, renowned for her song 'Material Girl', has embarked on a romantic journey with a new partner, Josh Popper, as she turns 65. Popper, distinguished as both a gym proprietor and a boxing instructor, holds the distinction of having coached the Queen of Pop herself.

During the month of July, an intriguing glimpse into their connection emerged when a TikTok account named Madonna Culture posted a concise video capturing the duo's departure from an apparent boxing event, sparking curiosity among fans.

How old is Madonna?

Born on August 16, 1958, Madonna stands as an iconic American singer, accomplished songwriter, and acclaimed actress. As the star turns 65 on August 16, her timeless allure continues to mirror her youthful days.

Madonna has often emphasized that her age holds lesser significance in her own perception compared to the attention it garners from others.

Addressing this matter in a conversation with Billboard, she once articulated, "It's the rest of society that cares. I don't ever think about my age until someone says something about it.”

In 1978, she ventured into the bustling streets of New York City with aspirations of carving a path in the realm of contemporary dance. Intriguingly, she shares not only her birthplace but also her birth name, Madonna Louise Ciccone, with her mother.

What's happened to Madonna?

In a statement disseminated on Instagram, Madonna's manager Guy Oseary revealed on June 24 that the acclaimed artist, at 64 years of age, confronted significant health challenges that will inevitably influence her forthcoming global tour.

The tour intended to showcase her iconic repertoire, spanning from her eponymous debut in 1983 to her 2019 album 'Madame X'.

Breaking her silence after an unforeseen hospitalization, Madonna conveyed her thoughts through a post shared on her Instagram account on July 10, 2023.

How old was Madonna when she became famous?

Hailing from Bay City, Michigan, the illustrious performer spent her formative years in her place of birth. Alongside her then-boyfriend Dan Gilroy, Madonna established a rock band known as the Breakfast Club.

This creative endeavor was succeeded by her involvement in a second band, Emmy & the Emmys, where she collaborated with co-founder Stephen Bray in songwriting.

The pivotal year of 1982 witnessed her signing with Sire Records, marking the start of her individual journey as a vocalist at the age of 24. A significant milestone arrived with the release of her debut solo album ‘Madonna’ in 1983.

Who is Madonna's current partner?

Allegedly, Madonna is in a romantic relationship with Josh Popper, a 29-year-old boxing coach. Notably, Madonna, 65, has been unfazed by societal commentary concerning the age disparities between her and her partner.

In a candid conversation with Harper's Bazaar back in 2017, she articulated, "I’ve created a very unconventional family. I have lovers who are three decades younger than me. This makes people very uncomfortable. I feel like everything I do makes people feel really uncomfortable."

How old is Madonna's BF?

Presently, Josh Popper stands at 29 years of age. A report from the Daily Mail has indicated that Popper has been actively engaged in training one of Madonna's children at his establishment, Bredwinners, located in New York City.

The two individuals initiated their romantic involvement earlier in March, subsequent to Madonna's separation from model Andrew Darnell.