Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate gets his student on 'The Real World' to show off the money-making skills he learned, Internet says 'learn this on YouTube'

2023-10-21 17:59
Tristan Tate recently took an interview with one of his students from 'The Real World'
Tristan Tate gets his student on 'The Real World' to show off the money-making skills he learned, Internet says 'learn this on YouTube'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the younger brother of Andrew Tate, conducted an interview with one of his students from 'The Real World' and inquired about the amount of profit the student had generated since joining.

It's worth mentioning that Andrew Tate established a worldwide community known as 'The Real World,' in which individuals who share his principles collaborate to accumulate substantial wealth.

Lately, Tristan Tate has been sharing a series of interviews on his Twitter/X account where he conducts interviews with his students.

These interviews cover a wide range of topics, including their thoughts on 'The Real World,' but primarily focus on the amount of money they've earned.

Tristan Tate's interview with 'The Real World' student

In a recent Twitter post, Tristan Tate shared a video in which he conducted an interview with one of his students.

He posed a significant question, asking the student, "The crucial question is, you pay $49 a month to be a member; how much do you earn per month?"

The student replied, "Revenue is around 60k pounds a month. I'd put 20% profit margin on that so 12 to 15k profit per month."

Tristan Tate posed another question, inquiring, "How do you think 'The Real World' specifically helped you in becoming successful in the e-commerce world?"

The student answered, "First of all, it lays out step by step on what you need to do to get started. That was really helpful just a no bulls**t guide. Within The Real World, the professor knows the subject pretty well and you know you're getting directions that are legitimate."

Internet reacts to Tristan Tate's interview

The video shared by Tristan Tate garnered comments from fans and individuals worldwide, encompassing both commendation and criticism.

A user wrote, "I hope one day you'll connect with me. I'll tell you more

@TateTheTalisman." One user said, "It’s easy to find the grifters on this platform because they all have Elon’s tramp stamp."

Another user said, "You can learn this on YouTube." A fan added, "This is wonderful. But I want to make 10-15k per day."

Tags news