Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate's 'evil' tactics to trap women exposed in leaked texts, misogynistic influencer denies seducing ex-Playboy model

2023-07-26 16:26
Andrew Tate said, 'The real goal is for her to agree to never go anywhere without me, not even her home town, I need her working'
Andrew Tate's 'evil' tactics to trap women exposed in leaked texts, misogynistic influencer denies seducing ex-Playboy model

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: The recent emergence of leaked chats involving Andrew Tate and the members of the War Room has ignited a firestorm of controversy across social media platforms. In these chats, troubling tactics employed by Andrew to attract women and potential implications of involvement in trafficking activities have come to light, drawing sharp criticism and condemnation from the online community.

Andrew finds himself entangled in a legal battle in Romania, where he is placed under house arrest. Authorities suspect him, along with his brother Tristan Tate, of engaging in heinous crimes such as human trafficking, sexual assault, and organized crime. The severity of the allegations has led to a judicial investigation, and despite their attempts to appeal, the brothers have been unable to terminate their house arrest. Most recently, the Romanian court made additional accusations against them, accusing the Tates of extorting money from women coerced into making TikTok videos and then unlawfully seizing the earnings generated from these videos.

'Man, I sound almost evil'

According to a report by Rolling Stone, disturbing leaked messages from 2021 have surfaced, shedding light on the activities within the 'War Room', a network of individuals led by Andrew. The leaked Telegram chats paint a horrifying picture of how Andrew manipulated and preyed upon alleged s*x trafficking victims. In these messages, Andrew referred to women as "targets" and "assets," reducing them to mere objects in his exploitative schemes. The outlet managed to secure screenshots revealing images of these women, and intriguingly, Romanian prosecutors have recently validated these women as victims of Andrew's alleged s*x-trafficking operation.

In his messages addressed to the members, Tate appears to craft a disturbing narrative, framing the lack of consent as both a challenge and a learning opportunity for his followers. He writes, "This is about the maximum difficulty that you experience in the business. If we all agree on that, I'll give you a play by play of what I try." Seeking input from fellow War Room participants, he inquires about their tactics to persuade their partners to engage in s*x work for them. One person suggests a manipulative approach, stating, "I would try a good cop bad cop ruse. Act deeply hurt by her refusal. Flip it on her and get her to start feeling guilty or cry." In response, Tate reveals his intentions, declaring that he will be "making the play tonight" to coax her into participating in webcam activities.

Andrew also shared the details of how he deliberately isolated a woman, cunningly severing her ties with her support networks back home and effectively confining her to his residence in Bucharest. He expressed his real motive, stating, "The real goal is for her to agree to never go anywhere without me. Not even her home town. I need her working." Disturbingly, he disclosed the extent of her vulnerability, admitting, "Since she moved [to Bucharest] she's been fed. But nothing else. She's broke. And she can't go home. And she can't leave the house. Man, I sound almost evil."

Despite the grave allegations of trafficking and rape leveled against him, Andrew has vehemently denied these charges. A spokesperson representing him stated to Rolling Stone that the woman mentioned in the message screenshots has publicly refuted any mistreatment from the Tate brothers.

'What pieces of sh*t'

In the wake of this alarming disclosure about the leaked chats, a flurry of responses erupted from numerous users, each eager to weigh in on the disturbing revelation. While commenting on this disclosure one user wrote, "Heinous." Another user wrote, "This is the guy @TuckerCarlson looks up to. What pieces of sh*t." A user stated, "Imagine being so insecure, you have to "isolate" women to be with you." A user commented, "Elon has impeccable taste in friends."

'I literally said go away'

Earlier this year, Andrew found himself entangled in a controversy as Playboy model Carla Howe came forward with startling allegations. Howe claimed that Tate had attempted to entice her to his secluded Romanian hideaway. According to Howe, their initial interactions on Instagram seemed harmless, with Andrew showering her with compliments and romantic messages.

However, the situation took a dark turn as Howe started to witness a different side of Andrew's personality. She described his subsequent messages as "controlling and aggressive," revealing that he tried to exert authority over her decisions, even going so far as to dictate her holiday plans, demanding that she "obey" him. To confront Andrew, Howe encountered him at the Floyd Mayweather vs Deji Olatunji fight in Dubai and released a video with a pointed caption, "When you finally meet the guy who slid into your DMs." Naturally, Andrew was swift in refuting Howe's claims, taking to Twitter to defend himself. Tate asserted that he told Howe to leave him alone as he wanted to focus on watching the fight.

Tate wrote, "I literally said go away I want to watch the fight."