Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul 'can't wait to spend' life with Nina Agdal, Danish model flashes engagement ring as psyched Jake Paul says 'I have a sister-in-law'

2023-07-10 19:24
Logan Paul posted a series of photos of himself proposing to his year-long girlfriend Nina Agdal
Logan Paul 'can't wait to spend' life with Nina Agdal, Danish model flashes engagement ring as psyched Jake Paul says 'I have a sister-in-law'

ITALY, EUROPE: Logan Paul and his girlfriend Nina Agdal have announced their engagement publicly. On Sunday, July 9, the controversial YouTuber and wrestler shared a series of photos on Instagram of himself getting down on one knee expressing how he "can't wait to spend" life with his girlfriend, who he started dating approximately a year ago.

In the same series of photos, Danish model Agdal flashed her diamond engagement ring. The couple posted several photographs from Paul's proposal in Lake Como, Italy, on Instagram.

'Engaged to my best friend'

In one shot, Paul, was down on one knee, while an ecstatic Agdal, reacted with delight. Another image showed the couple kissing after the memorable moment. Paul captioned the post writing, “Engaged to my best friend @ninaagdal.”

He also shared a picture on his Instagram story and expressed his feelings for Agdal. He wrote, “I love this girl [Agdal] to infinity and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with her.”

Paul proposed to Agdal while they were on vacation in Lake Como, Italy. Paul was dressed in a black shirt and trousers, while Agdal was dressed in a beige two-piece outfit. Agdal neatly tied her hair in a bun and wore statement necklace with earrings and bracelet. She accepted the proposal and the two kissed.

'I have a sister-in-law'

Friends and family congratulated the couple on their joyful news, with Logan's younger brother and fellow YouTube personality Jake Paul writing, "Wow, I have a sister-in-law." Mr Beast, a YouTuber and influencer, also wished the couple well, adding, "Woah, CONGRATS!!!!."

Bear Grylls, a celebrity explorer also commented saying, "So happy for you both." The post was flooded with thousands of "Congratulations" comments from fans and followers. Dating since May 2022, the couple fueled relationship speculation with a London restaurant kiss. They made their relationship official on Instagram in December 2022. The couple celebrated their one-year anniversary in May 2023.

Tags news