Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'None of their damn business': 'The View' hosts slammed over debate about Al Pacino and Robert De Niro's late fatherhood

2023-06-01 11:19
'The View' hosts opened the debate about Al Pacino and Robert De Niro with the words 'life is finite'
'None of their damn business': 'The View' hosts slammed over debate about Al Pacino and Robert De Niro's late fatherhood

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: If there are two men who have been trending right now, it has to be the legends, Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. While both actors have had stellar careers and a noteworthy life, Pacino is set to welcome a baby at 83 and De Niro has already welcomed a child at the age of 79. While everyone has had several opinions on this news, ‘The View’ hosts decided to debate the late fatherhood of stars.

When it comes to ‘The View’ the hosts including Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Alyssa Farah Griffin, Sunny Hostin, and Sara Haines often have a lot to say about hot topics. Sometimes this leads to a debate among them, and most of the time they receive bitter reactions from the fans. The latter happened when the panel of women discussed Pacino, De Niro and their life choices.

‘It’s none of their damn business!’

‘The View’ has dedicated an entire hot-topic conversation to Pacino and De Niro, and fans aren’t thrilled. In fact, Behar starts her statement with “Their life is finite, I’m sorry to say, no one has come back so far. I find that men to feel younger, like to go out with younger women.” Clearly this, along with the entire conversation struck a nerve amongst viewers, a lot of whom are fans of Pacino and De Niro. One tweeted saying, “It’s none of their damn business! Like most things, they run their XL mouths about!” Another viewer singled out Goldberg in this particular conversation as they tweeted, “Time Whoopi resigns.” Someone who follows ‘The View’ had a little advice for the panel and producers after this segment as they said, “I would appreciate the share viewpoints of an older man on your show about any topic you would like to talk about or even multiple topics would be.”

Fans have also taken over ‘The View’s YouTube channel as one comment, “I love Whoopi but this act is getting old. #TheView please share some viewers are starting to get annoyed.” Viewers also haven’t failed in mentioning the ageism that comes through in this conversation between the co-hosts as one writes, “Why’s it ageist to discuss Biden’s age but these women can bring up death now?” Lastly, one viewer summed up what everyone felt after the panel discussion over Pacino and De Niro fathering children at this age as they write, “Nobody has the right to complain about these 2 elderly gents fathering children at their age when a certain party accepts that a man can bear a child. When anything goes it goes.”

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news epcelebs