Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Has Amy Duggar had a tracheostomy? '19 Kids and Counting' star sparks speculation with neck scar

2023-06-23 17:52
'I believe the scar was from a trach. She and her Mom were in a very bad car accident when she was a kid,' a fan commented
Has Amy Duggar had a tracheostomy? '19 Kids and Counting' star sparks speculation with neck scar

ROGER, ARKANSAS: Amy Duggar pleasantly surprised her fans on Instagram as she embraced a makeup-free look and radiated joy in the sunlight. Defying her family's conservative dress code, the TLC alum confidently showcased her weight loss by pulling away distressed denim shorts from her waist, revealing the extra fabric that now hung loose.

As an influencer breaking free from tradition, she caught everyone's attention. However, amidst her bold choices, a small scar on her neck became the center of speculation, reminiscent of a surgical procedure related to oxygen supply to the lungs. Notably, Amy had recently supported her husband's smoking habit, defending his right to do as he pleased, leading fans to wonder about the significance of the scar.

Has Amy Duggar had a tracheotomy?

In the Instagram image, Amy wore last year's shorts, which now hung loosely from her waist, symbolizing the progress she had made. Sporting a green and gray striped tank top with delicate spaghetti straps, Amy confidently flaunted her arms and accentuated her cleavage with the plunging neckline.

She captioned the picture by saying, "Celebrate every mini milestone!! Y’all these are my shorts from last year!!!" She continued, "If you are on the journey of losing weight I’m here to remind you to keep going! Do it for you and nobody else!" However, what caught some fans' attention was the small scar on her neck, a telltale sign of a tracheostomy procedure - a surgical procedure where a hole is made through the front of the neck to aid in breathing. Interestingly, it wasn't long ago that Amy supported her husband's smoking habits, stating that he was entitled to smoke if he desired. This intriguing revelation led fans to speculate and draw their own conclusions about the significance of the scar on her neck.

Fax. Notes. Associates Consumer Discount sarecxi manqanis sheketeba. See Citifinancial See PNC Bank or PNC Mortgage depending on the type of loan. Mellon Bank.

'I’ve never noticed it before'

One user started the speculation with a question that led to all the remarks and comments about the scar on her neck as the user said, "She has a very round scar at the base of her neck. I’ve never noticed it before. I searched the group but didn’t find anything!" Another user confirmed that she might in fact have had the procedure and said, "I believe the scar was from a trach. She and her Mom were in a very bad car accident when she was a kid."

While some users were against the idea of the scar from being a tracheostomy as one user said, "My trach scar is a straight line that goes across horizontally, and about 5 cms or so higher than her scar." Another user made a speculation that it might be a birthmark and said, "I say birthmark, mole removal or chicken pox scar. She was a kid in the pre-Varicella vaccine days." While some even said that had she undergone a tracheostomy procedure she would have certainly exploited it. "She would definitely have milked that story for all she’s worth if she had," they said. Another user added, "Yes! She’d be pushing Amazon for a documentary called, “Whiny Yappy Amy!”"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.