Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is DDG? IShowSpeed's dad's 'IShowMeat' music video surpasses E-List rapper's video with 850K views, Internet says 'yikes'

2023-10-02 22:15
IShowSpeed's father dropped a music video that has amassed over 850K views, surpassing the recent videos of E-list Rapper DDG
Who is DDG? IShowSpeed's dad's 'IShowMeat' music video surpasses E-List rapper's video with 850K views, Internet says 'yikes'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darryl Dwayne Granberry Jr, professionally known as PontiacMadeDDG or DDG, was born on October 10, 1997. He is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, actor, and YouTuber. His journey in content creation began in 2014, and he later diversified his content with YouTube vlogs.

Recently, IShowSpeed's father released a music video titled "I Show The Meat," referencing the trending hashtag associated with Speed on Twitter. This gained attention after Speed inadvertently revealed private parts during a livestream, causing a social media uproar under the hashtag #IShowMeat.

Adding to the incident, Speed's father dropped a music video that garnered over 850,000 views, surpassing the recent videos of E-list Rapper DDG, including "DDG-CVS" and "DDG-Rizz."

IShowSpeed's dad's music video 'I Show The Meat' garners over 850K views

Dramaalert's official Twitter account recently posted a screenshot comparing the viewership of three music videos. The caption read, "Speed’s dad getting more views than an E-list rapper! 🔥😭😭"

IShowSpeed's dad's music video, 'I Show The Meat,' has garnered over 850,000 views. In contrast, the other music videos were reported to have between 340,000 to 380,000 views. This highlighted the viral success of IShowSpeed's dad's music video, which gained significant traction within just one day.

Remarkably, the tweet accumulated more than 2.5 million views and numerous comments. For context, his dad's music video seemed to have affected Speed emotionally, leading to a confrontation with his father.

Speed's dad had earlier playfully sung a snippet of the song 'I Show The Meat' in a short 20-30 second video. However, this time around, the release of the full music video seemed to genuinely upset Speed, as it brought up an incident he had hoped to put behind him.

Internet calls IShowSpeed's father 'legend'

Several fans shared their perspectives under Drama Alert's tweet.

One fan claimed, "This is actually twisted to capitalize off your son accidentally exposing his pen15 and especially since he was so embarrassed and regretful over it. Yikes."

Another wrote, "Man speeds dad’s song will get more reach because of speed’s popularity."

A third said, "Speed’s Dad is a legend 🔥 Making a new wave in the rap scene" Someone else wrote, "U could literally do this with so much rappers but choose ddg." Another user said, "That’s crazy."

Tags news