Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She's making him work for it': Megan Fox and MGK set on reconciliation path but wedding plans are on hold, source reveals

2023-05-20 04:58
'It's still an unhealthy dynamic though, and their friends just don't see this lasting', said a source
'She's making him work for it': Megan Fox and MGK set on reconciliation path but wedding plans are on hold, source reveals

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly are planning to reconcile but they have no plans for a wedding at present. "They are slowly working on reconciling but he's totally in the dog house still," a source said about the 33-year-old singer.

He appeared at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue launch to support his 37-year-old fiancee on Thursday night, May 18. However, the duo did not walk the red carpet together. "He's doing whatever he can to get her back, and she's making him work for it. It's still an unhealthy dynamic though, and their friends just don't see this lasting," the source told the People.

READ MORE

Megan Fox dons low-cut sheer dress after landing SI Swimsuit cover

‘Disrespectful’: Sophie Lloyd furious at fans blaming her for Machine Gun Kelly-Megan Fox split

'It's a work in progress'

According to the source, Fox and MGK's wedding plan "remains halted." Talking about the rapper, the insider said, "He has a lot of proving himself to do, and he doesn't want to give her up. He is great with her kids and super hands-on. It's a work in progress."

In January 2022, the actress and the musician got engaged two years after they met during the making of the movie 'Midnight in the Switchgrass'. In February 2023, the cover star removed photos of MGK from her Instagram account and posted a cryptic caption hinting at a possible breakup. Amid rumors, she later returned to her social media account to reveal that their relationship might be over. "There has been no third-party interference in this relationship of any kind. That includes, but is not limited to...actual humans, DMs, AI bots or succubus demons," the 'Holiday in the Sun' actress wrote at the time.

'A twin flame'

In March 2023, a source claimed that Fox took off her engagement ring and the duo tried to work on their differences by going to therapy. The source added that the actress was "having a hard time trusting" MGK.

In 2020, while talking on the 'Give Them Lala ... With Randall' podcast, Fox said that when she met MGK, she felt an instant connection. "I knew right away that he was what I call a twin flame. Instead of a soul mate, a twin flame is actually where a soul has ascended to a high enough level that it can be split into two different bodies at the same time," Fox said at the time. "So we're actually two halves of the same soul, I think. And I said that to him almost immediately, because I felt it right away," she said.

Tags news epcelebs