Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How many children does Ciara have? Singer expecting another baby with Russell Wilson

2023-08-09 04:18
'You look at me like that again, we make another kid… You my heart I’m your rib,' wrote Ciara Wilson
How many children does Ciara have? Singer expecting another baby with Russell Wilson

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ciara and Russell Wilson are adding one more member to their team. The singer and the quarterback are expecting their third child together, and they couldn’t be happier.

They announced the news with a cute video on Instagram, where Ciara showed off her baby bump while dancing in Japan. She wrote, “You look at me like that again, we make another kid… You my heart I’m your rib.”

How many children does Ciara have?

The new baby will join their three-year-old son Win, and six-year-old daughter Sienna. Ciara also has a nine-year-old son Future Zahir, from her previous relationship with rapper Future.

She has been working and traveling while pregnant and even shot a music video for her song 'How We Roll' with her baby bump. "She was dancing on set all day long for a full day's shoot," a source told People.

The source added Ciara shot her music video when she was nine months during her last pregnancy with her son Win. "It's astonishing how much energy she has when she's pregnant," said a source.

She always calls her life 'organized chaos'

The source said according to the publication that she was a mother who stayed energetic all through her pregnancy. She always referred to her life as organized chaos, but it was organized chaos that went up a notch.

“There are three kids, three of these precious, beautiful, turned-up-crazy, fun, amazing human beings that come with so much.”

She admitted that it was overwhelming at times, but she also discovered how to handle it. That was the appeal of it all, it was organized chaos. She expressed how much she enjoyed moments like that.

'I always value those moments'

"Moments like that are so fun. Just being able to travel and be together as a family, I always value those moments.” She said that it was good energy rolling back into back-to-school and the season, and new music for her.

She said that this summer was jam-packed with music and creative concepts for her, and she was excited about the stuff she had done as well. She said that it had been adventurous, to say the least, but she had enjoyed every bit of it every day.

Tags news epcelebs