Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Suddenly a completely erect p***s pops up': 'Let’s Talk Off Camera' host Kelly Ripa reveals DMs Andy Cohen once sent her

2023-06-01 09:23
Andy Cohen recently appeared on Kelly Ripa's podcast 'Let’s Talk Off Camera'
'Suddenly a completely erect p***s pops up': 'Let’s Talk Off Camera' host Kelly Ripa reveals DMs Andy Cohen once sent her

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: Kelly Ripa has recently made some shocking revelations about her friend and co-star Andy Cohen. During the latest episode of Ripa's podcast tirled 'Let’s Talk Off Camera', Cohen appeared as a guest. The talk show host revealed that Cohen sent her a photo of a potential hookup's "erect p***s" when Ripa was at work.

Although Cohen shared his desire to have a menage a trois with a heterosexual married couple in his most recent book titled 'The Daddy Diaries', he never hooked up with the Boston twosome. Notably, Ripa was happy about the failure as she and her husband Mark Consuelos was worried about their friend's safety when it comes to hookups.

Kelly Ripa shares Andy Cohen's DMs

Ripa revealed about the DM, "So, my work iPad is open and I’m sitting here reading through my notes and ['Live' Executive Producer Michael Gelman] is over my shoulder trying to show me something." Ripa explained, "And suddenly a completely erect p***s pops up." She further added, "Let's call him Bobby." Ripa continued, "It just says, 'Bobby's c**k,' and it’s, like, a text from Andy Cohen, 'Bobby's c**k.'" However, the 'Watch What Happens Live' host Cohen then chimed and explained that he was planning to have a 's*x romp' with a straight Boston-based couple, which is how he got the obscene photo.

Kelly Ripa reveals Andy Cohen misses being a single dad

Further in the episode, Ripa and Cohen also had a frank conversation about what the Bravo star misses as he is now a single dad of 4-year-old son Benjamin and 1-year-old daughter Lucy. Cohen revealed, "I miss sleeping and I miss walking around naked and I miss being the only one in my house. And did I say freedom? I do miss the freedom." Cohen then clarified that he doesn't 'question' his decision to have children 'for a second.' Cohen further added, "I often think to myself, 'Well, what would I be doing if I didn't have kids?' And I think, 'Well, I would be masturbating and getting high.'" The reality star admitted, "I still masturbate and get high plenty with kids," adding, "so maybe I'm not missing that much."

Tags news