Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Nicole Kidman? Actress once said she was not really proud of her tall stature

2023-08-26 17:16
Nicole Kidman is a towering presence, on and off screen
How tall is Nicole Kidman? Actress once said she was not really proud of her tall stature

Full NameNicole Mary Kidman AC
Date of Birth20 June 1967
Age56
Place of BirthHonolulu, Hawaii
Height5 ft 10½ in (1.79 m)
Weight127lbs (58 Kg)
Net Worth$250 million
Husband Keith Urban (m. 2006), Tom Cruise (m. 1990–2001)
Children4
ParentsAntony Kidman, Janelle Ann Kidman

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nicole Kidman is an icon through an through. Not only is she among the world's highest paid actresses, she is extremely talented too.

The 56-year-old star has proved her mettle time and again with her work in different movies and TV series. However, Kidman’s height is also one of the factors that has left her fans utterly gobsmacked.

Kidman’s height is reportedly 5ft 10½ inches (1.79 m/ 179 cm). The ‘Moulin Rouge’ actress has spoken about her tall stature numerous times.

Is Nicole Kidman very tall?

As per reports she said in an interview, “I’m five foot 10½ – I’m very proud of the half because I don’t want to be five foot 11 – so structurally, there are certain things that suit my frame.”

Kidman also stated, “I have this thing about liking to be small onscreen cause I hate being tall I’m five ten, and it’s the one thing I’ve always hated my whole life is being really tall and taller than people.”

Surprisingly, she had also said, “I have no inhibitions about my height. I learned early on to be totally self-assured about it.”

She continued, “When I see a guy going out with a taller girl, I immediately like him. It shows he’s confident.”

At the time of this statement, the ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ actress was married to Tom Cruise, who is shorter than her.

She added, “Most men find it intimidating. Tom doesn’t mind my being taller than him. I could wear 3-inch heels, and he would like it.”

Besides, in another interview, she said, “I pick fault with everything.”

“But you must never tell anyone your faults, because then everyone else will see them! I used to see my height as a fault, and now I see it for what it is,” she asserted.

Kidman then added, “Basically, you have to realize there are things you just can't change.”

What is the height difference between Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman?

The difference between Kidman’s height and Cruise’s height is said to be about four inches. The 'Mission: Impossible' star is reportedly 5 ft 7 inches (1.7 m/ 170 cm).

After the two separated, Kidman reportedly said, “I can wear heels again!”

Who is richer Keith Urban or Nicole Kidman?

Kidman has been married to Keith Urban since 2006. Though both of them are well-known figures with established careers, the actress’ net worth is more than her singer husband.

Hello! reported Kidman’s net worth at $250M. The magazine also said Urban’s net worth is $75M.