Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How Tall is JoJo Siwa? Youtuber and dancer once revealed how her height could ‘faze’ someone

2023-08-13 15:20
JoJo Siwa said, 'I don’t know, maybe I’ve just been tall my whole life, so it doesn’t faze me, but it fazes some of you guys'
How Tall is JoJo Siwa? Youtuber and dancer once revealed how her height could ‘faze’ someone

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: JoJo Siwa, a TikToker who rose to fame after starring in two seasons of the dance reality show 'Dance Moms' in 2015, has always entertained her fans.

An actress, singer, and dancer, JoJo Siwa also competed in Season 30 of 'Dancing With the Stars.'

At age 18, Siwa was the youngest competitor in the 2021 season. But her height is what excited her fans, as she was seen towering over many of her fellow contestants and even her partner.

How Tall is JoJo Siwa?

Siwa, despite her young age, is no stranger to the spotlight. Fans have watched JoJo Siwa grow up right before their eyes, and many must be excited to know about JoJo Siwa's height.

She’s been entertaining fans since she was a young child. Siwa and her mother, Jessalynn, made their first TV appearance in 2013 on 'Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition', a 'Dance Moms' spinoff. Siwa, who was nine years old at the time, finished fifth.

JoJo Siwa's height is at least 5 feet 9 inches tall (175 cm). This was revealed in a 2018 video on her YouTube channel, where Siwa googled herself and discovered that her height, at the time, was listed as 5 feet 7 inches tall.

She remarked that the height was incorrect. Siwa stated that she was 5'8" and a half to 5'9". Siwa may have grown since then.

Her account on IMDB however, lists her height as 5 feet and 10 inches (178 cm) tall.

Was JoJo Siwa's dancing partner taller than her?

Back in 2021, during the time of 'Dancing with the Stars,' Siwa revealed in an interview that she had been paired with dance pro Jenna Johnson. Sources confirmed that Johnson stands at 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm) tall, making her at least seven inches shorter than Siwa.

When asked whether her girlfriend that time, Kylie Prew, might be jealous of Siwa’s dance partner, Siwa said, “Before I went to the first rehearsal, Ky tells me, ‘Tell her, tell Jenna she needs to leave room for Jesus.''

Siwa then also gushed about her "dream partner" and that rehearsals were "amazing".

JoJo Siwa's take on her height

"I have literally seen so many tweets about why I’m so tall,” the American dancer shared in a YouTube video. JoJo added, “I don’t know, maybe I’ve just been tall my whole life, so it doesn’t faze me, but it fazes some of you guys!”

While she hasn't spoken much about her height, photographs of JoJo towering over other celebrities have made the news.

She and her real-life BFF Meghan Trainor, for example, have a significant height difference, which is visible when they stand next to each other.