Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross meets Neymar at Miami Heat game, fans call them 'two famous gambling addicts'

2023-06-09 12:57
The meeting between the two prominent figures sparked a flurry of attention!
Adin Ross meets Neymar at Miami Heat game, fans call them 'two famous gambling addicts'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: In a surprising turn of events, Kick streamer Adin Ross made an unexpected encounter with Brazilian football star Neymar Jr. The meeting between the two prominent figures sparked a flurry of attention, with fans calling them "two famous gambling addicts."

Ross is known for his engaging live streams and collaborations with other influencers and has amassed a massive following on various social media platforms. He has over 2 million followers on Twitter, 6 million followers on Instagram, and 355k followers on Kick. Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior aka Neymar Jr plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national team. He has 209 million followers on Instagram and 62 million followers on Twitter. Keep reading to know more about their speculated fans.

‘Two famous gambling addicts’

Ross made a notable presence at the Miami Heat game alongside renowned footballer Neymar Jr. Prior to the start of the match, the two had a little conversation and shook hands. A fellow streamer Bruce "BruceDropEmOff" also joined them. In a moment of camaraderie, the trio even took a photograph together. Both Neymar and Adin have gained recognition for their involvement in gambling-related streams.

However, it is worth noting that Neymar, who occasionally streams on Twitch, had to cease his slots streaming due to Twitch's regulations prohibiting unlicensed gambling platforms like Stake.com. The photograph and the video of the three influencers went viral on various social media platforms, especially on Twitter. It made a prominent comment where one fan wrote, “two famous gambling addicts met for the first time irl”.

'Get him on a kick stream'

One of the Twitter users said, "He's one luckiest internet celebrity to meet Neymar, the Brazilian Fútbol player, he's straight popular & famous". Another said, "I hate that rage adin bruce kai aint all doin a picture I guess all of em in all aint doin well". One user wrote, "So why is this game so important? Why are there somany celebs there? I never watch basketball i honestly have no idea" One fan wrote, "@adinross hey no one cares about your crippling gambling addiction, when are you streaming, we wanna make fun of your sexuality and ethnicity" Another fan said, "Yoo that’s hard, get him on a kick stream"

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news