Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Uche Ojeh? ‘Today’ host Sheinelle Jones looks stunning as she attends Nigerian wedding with husband

2023-07-23 10:56
Sheinelle Jones looked stunning in a huge blue gele, a traditional symbol in Nigerian culture to represent a woman’s marital status
Who is Uche Ojeh? ‘Today’ host Sheinelle Jones looks stunning as she attends Nigerian wedding with husband

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Recently, ‘Today’ host Sheinelle Jones was reportedly seen enjoying her time off from the NBC show as she headed for a Nigerian wedding ceremony with her husband, Uche Ojeh, and children.

The TV personality took to Instagram to update her fans about her whereabouts as the host was missing from the ‘Today’ show. Jones posted multiple snaps of herself glazing in Nigerian cultural attire and a short clip highlighting the journey to Toronto, Canada, and Day 1 of two traditional wedding ceremonies. She was seen accompanied by her husband, Uche Ojeh, and three children, Uche, Clara, and Kayin.

Who is Uche Ojeh?

Born February 4, 1980, Uche Ojeh is a Nigerian-American media personality and managing director of the US-based consultation company called, UAO Consulting in Philadelphia. Uche graduated from Northwestern University in 2001 and worked as a consultant at IBM. He married NBC journalist Sheinelle Jones in 2007 in Rittenhouse Square and has been together for over 15 years now. The pair share three adorable children, Kayin, and twins, Uche and Clara Josephine.

Sheinelle Jones' Nigerian wedding fun

In a recent Instagram post, Jones donned a Nigerian look as she spent her leave from ‘Today’ to attend Uche’s cousin's wedding. She looked sparkling in light makeup and a huge blue gele which is a traditional symbol in Nigerian culture to represent a woman’s marital status. She captioned the post, “Day one of two days of marriage ceremonies for my husband's cousin … I spent my whole day getting the kids ready … and had minutes left for myself. I’ve been traveling so much lately I just found spare makeup and lashes in my bag … good times."

It seems Jones was pretty tied with her duties at the morning show and getting ready for the big wedding. In another post, she posted a short clip highlighting the insights from the wedding ceremony with the caption, “A night with beautiful families. We landed to day one - of two traditional wedding ceremonies. I love seeing how everyone designs their native wear! ❤️ #nigerianwedding #naijafashionista #naijaweddings."

Jones posted another snap of herself on day two of the wedding as she stunned in light blue gele with carved texture. She captioned the post, “Headed to church for day two of a traditional Nigerian wedding ceremony 💚 (I should’ve videotaped the woman who tied my gele on my head … it was a huge piece of fabric! She’s talented for sure."

Tags news