Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed confronts his father over Lionel Messi jersey, Internet says YouTuber 'bullied his own dad'

2023-10-24 13:18
This revelation left IShowSpeed stunned, leading to an impromptu decision to remove the jersey from his father's body
IShowSpeed confronts his father over Lionel Messi jersey, Internet says YouTuber 'bullied his own dad'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins Jr, also known as IShowSpeed, recently hosted a livestream featuring his father, Darren Watkins Sr.

In a surprising moment captured on video, IShowSpeed discovered his father donning Lionel Messi's football jersey.

This revelation left IShowSpeed in shock, leading to an impromptu decision to remove the jersey from his father's body.

It's worth mentioning that IShowSpeed is a prominent YouTuber and a dedicated fan of Cristiano Ronaldo.

IShowSpeed's father dons Lionel Messi jersey

During IShowSpeed's livestream, his father excitedly announced to his followers that he had purchased a new jersey with Lionel Messi's name printed on it. He further expressed his eagerness to see IShowSpeed's reaction when he put on Messi's jersey.

Watkins Sr eagerly shared, "I bought a Messi jersey, and I want to see how he (IShowSpeed) reacts when I put it on, all right?"

Shortly after, Speed's father Watkins Sr donned the jersey and proudly wanted to show it to his son. The shirt featured a mix of white and blue stripes, with the name "Messi'' and the number 10 printed on it.

When Watkins Sr patiently awaited IShowSpeed's reaction, he entered the room wearing a black shirt with his own name printed on it.

He was visibly shocked and wasted no time in attempting to remove the jersey from his father. With determination, he tugged at the shirt, leaving his father with it halfway removed.

Internet questions IShowSpeed, 'Why this guy hate Messi'

After tuning into IShowSpeed's livestream featuring his father, numerous fans rushed to the comment section to express their thoughts and opinions.

One fan said, "I want to see speed reaction when he saw Messi did you see when he met Ronaldo."

Another fan wrote, "15 hours ago Speed found his father wearing his grandfather jersey.. what's wrong in that." The third fan said, "Why this guy hate messi."

The fourth user wrote, "Isn’t he kind of using his son for views? I mean he is his dad and made a whole song about ishowmeat wich is smth Speed doesn’t like and now this."

The fifth user wrote, "Yeah yeah its is speed hate messi haha ronaldo is always goat." The last user said, “Bro bullied his own dad."

Tags news