Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kelly Osbourne slays in pink power suit as she flaunts post-baby fab six months after giving birth

2023-05-24 21:46
Kelly Osbourne earlier revealed that she quietly underwent gastric sleeve surgery two years ago, leading to a jaw-dropping 85lb weight loss
Kelly Osbourne slays in pink power suit as she flaunts post-baby fab six months after giving birth

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Osbourne rocked a radiant pink suit as she conquered LA's streets, serving sensational style while running errands on May 21. The 38-year-old reality star, who recently appeared in New York City looking slimmer than ever, wore her purple hair in a black bow that matched her fitted black shirt and chic trainers.

Kelly was spotted six months after giving birth to her first child, a son named Sidney, with partner Sid Wilson of the rock band Slipknot. Her postpartum slimness is the result of a prolonged battle with weight, which prompted Osbourne to seek medical help.

RELATED ARTICLES

PURPLE REIGN: Inside Kelly Osbourne’s amazing transformation

'No one's place but mine': Kelly Osbourne gets furious at mom Sharon for revealing newborn son's name

'Newfound respect for working mothers'

The media star made it public in 2020 that she had undergone gastric sleeve surgery covertly two years earlier, resulting in a staggering 85 lb weight loss. Kelly recently shared a selfie on her Instagram account along with a frank caption about going back to work after having Sidney.

"I have a newfound respect for working mothers," wrote the daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne. "I took my first job since having a baby." The caption continued, "Having to leave him this morning was one of the hardest things I have ever done. This day can’t go by quick enough for me. I can’t wait to have him back in my arms."

The 'X Factor' judge stated that she and DJ Sid had chosen the name Sydney for their young boy. Sydney is Osbourne's first child with Sid Wilson, 45, who is the turntable DJ for Slipknot.

‘I am going to be a mumma’

Kelly recently expressed her dissatisfaction with her mother, Sharon, after the latter announced Sydney's birth and revealed his name on air during an interview on Talk TV last month, which caused a snag in their relationship.

Osbourne originally revealed she was pregnant in a May 2022 Instagram post. She wrote to her followers, "I know that I have been very quiet these past few months so I thought I would share with you all as to why. I am over the moon to announce that I am going to be a Mumma. To say that I am happy does not quite cut it. I am ecstatic!"

Kelly appeared to be teasing that she was ready to go into labor on her Instagram Story in November, though she has not officially verified the precise day Sidney was born. She scribbled "Ok" in white letters on a plain black background in the story, continuing, "Here we go."

Tags news