Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mariah Carey may go under knife before saying ‘I do’ to Bryan Tanaka

2023-05-12 21:24
'Mariah has been obsessing about her boobs. It really sucks because her body is otherwise in great shape,' the tipster shared
Mariah Carey may go under knife before saying ‘I do’ to Bryan Tanaka

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Mariah Carey is apparently not happy with a very vital part of her body — her breasts. The 54-year-old singer is thinking of opting for plastic surgery to make them look better, an insider claimed.

The source told RadarOnline.com, “Mariah has been obsessing about her boobs. It really sucks because her body is otherwise in great shape — and her sex life is white hot.” They noted that Carey began worrying after she saw her photos taken in France last month.

ALSO READ

Mariah Carey stuns in chic ensemble as she attends 'Beau Is Afraid' premiere after-party in Hollywood

'Celebratory splash!' Mariah Carey turns 54, slays in hot pink wetsuit as she jumps off luxury yacht

‘It feels like she can't win'

As per reports, the Grammy-winning singer is planning to say “I do” to her dancer partner Bryan Tanaka, and for her big day, she wants everything perfect, including her body. The insider went on to spill, “She's been taking great care of herself and lost weight. Now there's this headache of how to fix this. It feels like she can't win.”

“Right now, it's about finding a doctor who she trusts. She's got her heart set on fixing this. She wants to wear low-cut tops without worrying about it,” the insider added.

‘Please make her happy!’

This comes after Tanaka called Carey “queen” on her birthday. On March 27, the 40-year-old posted, “This is one of my favorite pictures. Ever. Happy Anniversary my Beautiful Queen. 🦋3/27🦋❤️.” He wrote anniversary instead of birthday because the actress apparently preferred it like that. The social media share received nearly 50k likes and lots of comments.

A fan said, “Please make her happy! 🙏🏾🦋 Happy anniversary, Mariah! I just wanna thank you for written songs like Outside and Through The Rain. Your resilience and your faith inspires me everyday. May God bless you and thank you SO much for notice me often times, I almost faint every time this happens. Love you to infinity and beyond. 💕🦋🎈 #mariahcarey #327 #lambily.”

Another fan wrote, “So precious ❤️ Happy 3/27. Thank you for making her happy ❤️ she has touched so many lives and I'm glad you can do the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️.” “Amazing couple ever!!! I’m so happy for both of you. I’ve been a huge fan of Mariah’s forever and it’s so great to see her happy. Keep it up, guys! I love you!!!!” the third one added.

‘Mariah is really happy’

Carey and Tanaka have reportedly been together since 2016. They went official on social media a year later, posting an intimate photo with a caption that said, “No one knows what it means, but it's provocative ... it gets the people going!”

Then in 2021, an insider told PEOPLE, “Mariah is really happy. He's always doting on her and they have a great time together. He's also great with her kids.” Around that time, Carey also spoke of her new song, ‘Fall in Love at Christmas,’ which she made with Khalid and Kirk Franklin.

She reportedly added, “I love 'Fall in Love at Christmas' because I love that it's a departure—it's a love song, and then it's a spiritual song. I say, 'We pray at this Christmastime,' like, love is something we need to give away. Let's give love away. It's really trying to say that we're in a really screwed-up place in the world. We all need grace upon grace upon grace.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news