Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kourtney Kardashian’s pregnancy announcement has apparently led to several family members rebuffing her

2023-06-19 17:48
Kourtney Kardashian is expecting her fourth child, who will be her first with husband Travis Barker but not everyone seems happy about it
Kourtney Kardashian’s pregnancy announcement has apparently led to several family members rebuffing her

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kourtney Kardashian has been seemingly rebuffed by some of her closest ones in the family after she shared the joyous news of her pregnancy at a Blink-182 concert on Friday night, June 16. So far, only a few members of her family have expressed their excitement and acknowledged the unexpected news on social media.

In a sweet video, which has since gone viral, the Poosh founder was seen announcing her pregnancy by holding up a sign saying, "Travis I'm Pregnant" at the concert. The 44-year-old will be giving birth to her fourth child and first with her husband, Travis Barker, 47.

Kim and Khloe expressed their happiness after Kourtney's disclosure

Kim Kardashian shared a post on Saturday night, congratulating her older sister by re-sharing Kourtney's Instagram video. "Congrats!!! We're having a Kravis baby!!!" Kim wrote in a post shared on her Instagram story. The former spouse of Kanye West also added three happy-crying faces, three white hearts, and three pregnant women emojis to celebrate exuberant news.

“Congratulations, my cuties!!! My baby is having a baby!!!!!!!!” Khloe penned over the video of Kourtney with her sign. “I love you and baby soooooo much." Even, Barker's daughter, Alabama reshared the special video with the caption "Baby #7".

Kylie and Rob Kardashian are yet to react

Three of Kourtney's closest family members, Kylie Jenner and Rob Kardashian are yet to react to the happy news. Kendall, on the other hand, did like Kourtney's post but has not shared it, unlike Kim and Khloe. Kylie did comment on Kourtney's announcement video but only left a series of heart-eye emojis. Kourtney's step-siblings, Brandon and Brody Jenner, and her step-parent Caitlyn Jenner also did not publicly acknowledge her news.

Kim was the first in the family to react

Kim Kardashian was the first of Kourtney's family to share the exciting announcement on her stories in which she also included a sweet message. "Congrats!!! We're having a Kravis baby!!!" she wrote. Kourtney's mother Kris Jenner then shared the video on her stories with just a string of red heart emojis but did not say anything. A few hours later, she reposted Kourtney's next post with the message, "Congratulations you too!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!

Kourtney tied the knot to Blink-182 drummer Travis in Italy last year and has since made several attempts to get pregnant, with them sharing their IVF journey with fans, until they decided to stop trying IVF earlier this year.