Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

GMA's Ginger Zee enjoys her first 'Thanksgiving off' by cooking delicious turkey meal as she urges fans to read 'Killers of the Flower Moon'

2023-11-25 14:22
'GMA' meteorologist Ginger Zee revealed her meal preparation for Thanksgiving and gave her fans a glimpse of what she's reading during the holiday
GMA's Ginger Zee enjoys her first 'Thanksgiving off' by cooking delicious turkey meal as she urges fans to read 'Killers of the Flower Moon'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ meteorologist Ginger Zee made the most of her first "Thanksgiving off ever" with a major cooking session for the holiday.

The 42-year-old took to Instagram to inform her followers about how she's spending her day off from work and later gave them a peek at her current read.

Ginger Zee cooks a sumptuous meal for Thanksgiving

Ginger Zee made a brief post on Instagram about making the most of her Thanksgiving holiday.

Sharing a snap of cornbread in the oven, she captioned her post, "It’s my first Thanksgiving off EVER so I got up and cooked as early as I start GMA and couldn’t be happier. First step toasting the cornbread I made yesterday to go in the stuffing…and make room for the turkey! Have fun today everyone."

Fans jumped in to congratulate Zee on utilizing her Thanksgiving holiday to the fullest.

One said, "Look toasty and delish. Happy Thanksgiving," while a second wrote, "Yeah it's a great feeling waking up early for the family then for work! Happy Thanksgiving GZ. family !!"

A person suggested, "Don’t know what time you eat. But we put our turkey in first thing while prepping everything else. Happy Thanksgiving."

"SO happy you’re off. You more than deserve it. You educate and fascinate us with your knowledge and I love seeing your forecasts and weather stories. I hope you find some time today to relax and do something for yourself. Happy Thanksgiving," mentioned a follower.

‘GMA’ Ginger Zee urges fans to read ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’

Ginger Zee’s second post around the Thanksgiving holiday was about a classic she’s currently reading.

The meteorologist shared a snapshot of the audiobook version of ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ and urged everyone to give it a shot.

In the caption, Zee wrote, "Reading this and feel like everyone should. #killersoftheflowermoon."

‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ by David Grann is based on the murders that took place in Osage County and how the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) came into being as a result of it.

It was recently adapted into a feature film directed by Martin Scorsese, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Lily Gladstone.

Tags news