Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When will 'RHONY' Season 14 Episode 11 air? Cell phone drama results in 'worst conflict' between Erin Lichy and Ubah Hassan

2023-09-18 10:16
An irate Ubah Hassan holds onto Erin Lichy's sunglasses in retaliation for the latter hiding the former's phone earlier
When will 'RHONY' Season 14 Episode 11 air? Cell phone drama results in 'worst conflict' between Erin Lichy and Ubah Hassan

ANGUILLA, EASTERN CARIBBEAN: Season 14 Episode 11 of 'The Real Housewives of New York City' will air on Sunday, September 24, at 9 pm ET.

Bravo's popular reality TV series will continue to entertain fans with new and exciting confrontations, surprising truths, and shocking revelations.

The 'RHONY' ladies may be well into their girls' trip to Anguilla, but bad weather is on the way for some of the ladies, according to a newly released teaser.

A sneak peek of 'RHONY' Season 14, Episode 11, shows Ubah Hassan and Erin Lichy in a heated argument.

After a series of pranks, Erin and Ubah are at each other's throats. The clip begins with an irate Ubah holding Erin's sunglasses in reaction to the latter concealing the former's phone earlier.

How to watch 'RHONY' Season 14 Episode 11?

Episodes of 'RHONY' Season 14 premiere on Bravo. It is also available on Peacock. New episodes are also available to watch on Hulu, FuboTV, Sling and DirectTV Stream.

How many episodes are left in 'RHONY' Season 14?

Bravo has released a drama-filled trailer for 'RHONY' Season 14's mid-season. The finale's release date, on the other hand, is yet to be announced.

However, the upcoming season will consist of 13 to 14 episodes. The "new era" is providing lots of entertainment, glbal travels and dramatic feuds to fans.

What to expect in 'RHONY' Season 14 Episode 11?

Fans of 'RHONY' may recall a moment from the show's first look, in which Ubah grabs Erin's sunglasses and exclaims, "Take these off when you're talking to me."

"That’s not OK, to scream in someone’s face like that," a distraught Erin stated as Ubah stormed out the door in a recent video. She added, "It’s not OK. Like, thank you for ruining my last day."

Before the party embarked on a rum-soaked afternoon excursion, Brynn Whitfield and Sai de Silva attempted to mollify Erin, who described the situation as "the worst conflict I've ever had in my life."

"I have no idea what's going on with her, and I didn't even know she had this side," Erin told 'RHONY' producers.

She added, “That’s exactly what my kids do. They yell at each other, and they grab things, and they say, ‘Give me that’ and ‘Give it back.’”

Ubah then rode a golf cart with Brynn and Jessel Taank, while Jenna Lyons drove separately with Erin and Sai.

Jenna tried to collect Erin's glasses from Ubah before riding away, but Ubah refused, claiming she would keep them for 45 minutes (the period of time Erin said she hid Ubah's phone the night before).

Ubah even set an alarm to remind Erin when she could get her spectacles back.

Jenna said, "I think it’s like high school. It just feels really petty to me."

Brynn informed Ubah her delivery was off when Ubah began shouting to make an otherwise "valid point."

Erin hiding her phone was a big no-no for Ubah.

She reminded producers that she traveled frequently and that she and her family had a pattern in which Ubah checked in with loved ones every morning and evening as a safety precaution.

"It's not easy to be a single girl in the world, and I'm so sick and tired of people not thinking of single girls," Ubah explained.

Erin informed Jenna and Sai on the way to the seaside bar that concealing Ubah's phone was "a truly innocent prank" in reaction to Ubah throwing her into the water.

Ubah, on the other hand, was not amused.

Tensions rose at the beach pub when Ubah's phone alert went off, signaling her to return the sunglasses to Erin. "Instead of getting so mad, talk to me like a normal friend," Erin said from across the bar to Ubah.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm not your kid," Ubah said, still displeased with Erin.

Despite Jenna and Brynn's efforts to bring the situation under control, Ubah insisted Erin was "a spoiled brat."

Ubah also accused her of "abusing" Brynn, citing earlier disagreements between the two, such as their Sag Harbor lunch dispute, Brynn's alleged flirtatious comments to Erin's husband, and charged that Brynn lied about her egg-freezing statements.

The conflict became violent enough for Erin to leave the pub, surprising the other ladies.

Sai said, "I’m trying to play referee here, but Ubah is someone that you just don’t mess with. Once you make Ubah hot, there's really no turning her off."

What happened in 'RHONY' Season 14, Episode 10?

Erin informed Brynn of the latest conflict between Sai and Jessel. Brynn discovered that after she left last night, Jessel irritated Sai by comparing their childhoods.

In addition, the stars discovered which housewife snores while sleeping!

Jessel fought with Erin and Sai on the group's picture-perfect boat day, but Brynn and Jenna grew closer than ever.

Who stars in 'RHONY' Season 14?

'RHONY' Season 14 has an incredibly diverse cast, that includes a lesbian housewife and the first Indian housewife.

Jessel Taank

Jessel Taank is a wife, a new mother of twin boys and a fashion publicist. She was born and raised in London, but her desire to live the American dream led her to the Big Apple.

She struggles daily to share intimate details about her life with her parents on the other side of the world after growing up in a close-knit but conservative Indian family.

Ubah Hassan

In addition to becoming a successful model, Ubah Hassan also founded her own hot sauce brand, Ubah Hot. Even though Ubah is a committed businesswoman, she has always been involved in charitable work.

Notably, Chanel Ayan from 'The Real Housewives of Dubai' is Ubah's cousin.

Sai De Silva

Sai De Silva is a content producer who covers fashion and lifestyle. Dior, Fendi, Audemars Piguet, Bentley, Vogue and other luxury businesses have taken notice of her work and partnered with her.

She has two children and is a devoted wife to David, who frequently stays out of the spotlight.

Jenna Lyons

Despite the fact that Jenna Lyons is going through a breakup onscreen, she is smiling again these days, thanks to photographer Cass Bird.

The 'RHONY' cast member made her new romance public at the end of July, posting photos of her romantic trip to the Mediterranean with Cass on social media.

Erin Dana Lichy

Erin Dana Lichy graduated from the State University of Albany with a bachelor's degree before attending New York University for her master's in real estate development.

When Erin and Abraham got married in 2012, she was 24 and he was 29.

Prior to founding her own remodeling and interior design business, Homegirl, in 2019, Erin spent many years working as a realtor. She still appears to be classified as a Douglas Elliman agent in NYC.

Brynn Whitfield

Brynn's grandmother, Darlene, raised her, and according to the reality star, she taught her "invaluable lessons about navigating life, owning her narrative as a bi-racial woman, and the true meaning of hard work."

Brynn is a trained yoga instructor who also works in communications. Brynn studied public relations at Purdue University in Indiana before beginning her career.

She served as the Assembly's PR lead until turning independent in 2022.

'RHONY' Season 14 airs on Bravo every Sunday at 9 pm ET.