Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed astonished as Indian singer Daler Mehndi extends invitation for collaboration: 'Is that really him?'

2023-09-30 13:17
This article sheds light on how IShowSpeed reacted to Daler Mehndi's invite to come to India for a potential collaboration
IShowSpeed astonished as Indian singer Daler Mehndi extends invitation for collaboration: 'Is that really him?'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: YouTuber IShowSpeed once again grabbed the spotlight when he responded to an invitation from Indian singer Daler Mehndi for a potential collaboration in India.

In a recent interview with Daler Mehndi, IShowSpeed's reaction to Mehndi’s 1998 hit song ‘Tunak Tunak Tun’ gained attention.

After seeing Speed's enthusiastic response, Mehndi learned of Speed's admiration for him.

Consequently, Mehndi extended an invitation to the YouTuber, offering an opportunity for a collaboration.

Daler Mehndi’s iconic track "Tunak Tunak Tun" holds a special place in the hearts of Indian audiences due to its unique lyrics and catchy dance beats.

Surprisingly, Speed is also familiar with the song and frequently features it in his content during moments of celebration.

Will IShowSpeed go to India following the invite from Daler Mehndi?

During a recent livestream, IShowSpeed came across a video in which Daler Mehndi discovered his admiration for the 1998 cult classic song ‘Tunak Tunak Tun’.

To Speed's amazement, Mehndi extended an invitation to collaborate and create music together.

Reacting to the video, he pondered aloud, "Chat, do I go to India? Do I go?"

Furthermore, Speed was taken aback by an unexpected yet delightful invitation from Bollywood singer Daler Mehndi to visit India.

In the video, the singer conveyed (translated from Hindi), "I extend an invitation to IShowSpeed to visit India. Let's sing, chat, and make music together. I hold him in high regard."

Mehndi added, "Thank you for showing me this video of IShowSpeed. We will handle all the arrangements for him."

Naturally, the message left Speed overjoyed, albeit with a hint of initial skepticism as he and his followers contemplated whether it might be an elaborate prank.

Nonetheless, the invitation hold significant appeal, as he remarked

In the timestamp (12.35) Speed remarked, "The Tunak-Tunak man wants me to come...he wants to meet me! No f**king way! Is that really him? I think that's really him though. Yeah, Daler Mehndi bro! Bro, chat, that's him!"

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed’ livestream clip involving Daler Mehndi

IShowSpeed's fans are very surprised after acknowledging the invite from Daler Mehndi to collaborate.

One fan said, "Thanks Daler Paji for inviting Speed to INDIA. It would be his best live stream ever. FUN. Show India's love for him by liking this comment n let us invite him here too."

Another fan wrote, "Let us invite him to India to watch Ind vs Pak on 14th October at Ahmedabad.. 😅😅 it would be fun to see him reacting to Virat vs Babar 😅😂"

The third fan wrote, "Hooray! am not late! and keep goin' speed:) you're a legend.❤"

The fourth fan wrote, "As a Dollar Mudani, I respect Ishowspeed"

The last user wrote, "Tunik-Tunik ❤ SPEEDWww IShowspeed 💖🔥 Come to India lets have some fun time"

Tags news